Media Khabib On Dana Pushing For The Conor Rematch

I don’t know why the concept of prize fighting is so hard for people to grasp.

I love watching Khabib fight. I also enjoy watching wrestling, Judo, and other grappling sports because I’m a lifelong grappler.

You know what though, I realize I’m a minority and most people find it boring.

Prize fighting has never been treated like any other sport and never will.

If we look at our ancestors it was the same.
The most exciting gladiators got in the big arena to entertain the crowd.
I’m sure that carries over to every small civilization since the beginning.

Were there better fighters that never made it to the “big arena” because they fought a more tactical, less fan friendly style?
of course !
Were there fighters that were less skilled but fought a wide open style that excited the fans and they got rushed right to the big stage?
Of course as well!

Nothing’s changed or ever will.

Ask around your work today to the “normal” people who aren’t into MMA or martial artists.
Ask if they know who Tony Ferguson is and then ask who Connor Mcgregor is.

There is your answer to why he’s being pushed back into a title fight.
We know why,we just dont give a fuck.

View attachment 692165

You a real one Khabib

giphy.gif
Khabib forgets who calls the shots. It’s not him and it’s definitely not Abdelasleez either. When Dana says jump Khabib says, “Into the crowd?”

Khabib forgets who calls the shots. It’s not him and it’s definitely not Abdelasleez either. When Dana says jump Khabib says, “Into the crowd?”
What can they do, realistically?

Fight Conor or we strip you? He's not even the 1# contender...

Tony needed one. So did khabib.
You think Conor would actually fight some of the very low ranked guys Tony or Khabib fought during that 10 fight win streak? Tony is my boy but c',mon, Conor getting a 10-fight win streak would be astronomically better than their 10-fight win streak. He wouldn't have 1 fight against a Mike Rio or a Kamal Shalorus level fighter.

Like a real G, I won't expect less from Khabib.

Haters won't be happy about this

<{Heymansnicker}>

Suicide??

Im dancing and celebrating here

This means he will be stripped.

This is a glorious day.

The beggining of the end.

He is now on danas black book.

<JonesLaugh>{<Mcgoat}
Bud, the desperation from you to see Khabib stripped, it's pathetic..

It's like me wanting Jones to be stripped if he chose to fight a worthy contender, instead of a easy money fight..

Why not fight him again? He probably beats him easier this time round, makes a shit ton of money and McGregor won't get another shot at him
Because hebdoesnt deserve it and denying him it is actually the ultimate revenge.. connor is a soiled brat who gets whatever he wants.. but not while khabib is king

@Verace crying into his pillow..

;)
As a matter of fact, this is the best thing that could ever happen. Im not a conor hugger. I dont care if he ever wins the title again. I like what he brings to the table in the build up of fights and fight week, but thats it.

So if conor doesnt get the fight(which is obviously ridiculous from a meritocracy standpoint) and khabib gets on danas blacklist = PERFECT

Why not fight him again? He probably beats him easier this time round, makes a shit ton of money and McGregor won't get another shot at him

Because it's the problem with undeserved title shots, which happens. Everyone has a puncher's chance, especially someone like Conor.

As a matter of fact, this is the best thing that could ever happen. Im not a conor hugger. I dont care if he ever wins the title again. I like what he brings to the table in the build up of fights and fight week, but thats it.

So if conor doesnt get the fight(which is obviously ridiculous from a meritocracy standpoint) and khabib gets on danas blacklist = PERFECT
As I said, complete desperation..

Khabib doesn't have enough power to call the shots here

If the ufc wanted the rematch, it would happen. It's that simple

This statement also sounds fake. Much like him saying conor wasn't getting a shot, prior to the fight being announced. It's his biggest money fight, words are one thing but deep down he wants it as well

Wrong. Fighters do not have a lot of power. But the ability to say no to a fight is a power every fighter has.

That's one of the best and amazing reply that we can all expect from a real champion.
Conor will live humiliated forever.
Indeed Khabib was, is and will be his worst nightmare.

Last edited:
Back