Khabib Nurmagomedov's Style Of Fighting - Entertaining Or Boring?

Gifs don't mean much. I could find exciting Fitch gifs.

I challenge this, I honestly challenge you to find an exciting Fitch gif. One that doesn't involve Fitch being knocked out or on the receiving end of a beating.lol

He is like a more aggressive GSP with his grappling, just needs to do more damage on the ground and a lot of work with his striking, he have some power on those fist but he's pretty wild in swinging it, I wouldn't be surprise if someone caught him bad.

His style is like a mix of both boring and exciting.

I've never seen him in a fight I'd call boring. Never saw the Tibau or RDS fights though. The guy is tenacious.

boring as shit when he bear hugs guys backs and does absolutely nothing for most of the fight.

entertaining as fuck when he bear hugs them and suplexes them all over the cage and attempts to actually strike with somebody which is rare.

either way though whether he is boring or entertaining is irrelevant, what he is, is effective. and that's all that matter when you're an undefeated bear hugging monster.

he will be champ.

More active on the ground and he

I believe we have ourselves plenty of Khabiebers up in this maw.

Haters can hate.

But Khabiebers will Khabieb. <3.

I enjoy watching high level grappling. So I find him entertaining. The problem with the 'casual fan' is most of them want to see a Tough Man contest.

Nurmagoatmedov is good to watch. I'd like to see him be more aggressive, as he was in his first few UFC fights.

He's boring as fuck. It is impressive that he is able to shut down and control high level grapplers, but still boring as all get out.

He's fun too watch, but this comes from a guy that doesn't mind watchin Shields and/or Fitch grind out fights.

I find it funny that a lot top fighters, including GSP in the past, get hated on and are called boring for grinding out decisions by way of their wrestling, grappling, top control, but that Khabib is considered this awesome supercool fighter who's gonna destroy the division and murders people..

Back