Khabib Nurmagomedov's Style Of Fighting - Entertaining Or Boring?

I like him.

I also liked Kennedy's performance against Bisping though, so I might be the minority.

what entertains me the most is the fact that he is unbeaten and still getting better

wrestling wise, he

He's wonderful. He's no lay and pray, one trick schmuck--lets not get it twisted.

He's an exciting fighter to me, but I can see why others might not think so.

Lot of Fitch hate, but it take two to have a boring fight. Most opponents, when they couldn't stop Fitch's takedowns, just sort of gave up and went into lock down mode. People who tried to get back up (like Erick Silva) usually got their asses fucked up.

Overall, I find him entertaining.

I like his style it's a more rugged type. I don't want all the matches to be ballet dancers sometimes you need every type to be entertained for me anyway.

I like that explosive stand and no one with better stand up and stand with him without being force to the ground. He's a legit problem. Someone like GSP would expose his ass quick tho.

I think it's entertaining as hell honestly. He's wild, fast, and his ridiculous amount of strength and control is incredible to watch. If you've ever competed in grappling, you should at the very least respect his skill set.

Regardless of if you've grappled I don't see how you couldn't respect his skill set,

Regardless of if you've grappled I don't see how you couldn't respect his skill set,

Right, but if you've never grappled in your life it's hard to comprehend just how impressive his level of control is...it's on another level.

He lost to tibau in a one of the ugliest, slowest clinch fests I've ever seen. I forget who the ref was in that fight but man, he didn't break that up for shitt all 3 rounds and khabi literally stalled. While he controlled, tibau landed more strikes and more damaging blows overall throughout all 3 rounds. Couldn't believe it was a UD for khabib. I was not much of a fan from that point (not that he got the robbery, but more that he literally stalled the clinch to a decision. It was reminiscent of couture - vera) and imo has been fairly boring in majority of other fights.

While one sided in most fights, he seems to be a true lay n prayer and I'd like to see him push himself for the finish more. I think the guy could finish more if he risked more. He's fighting top comp, I realize that, but I think he could do more and not play it as safe.

He's gonna beat the winner of Pettis Melendez

Most likely, yes. I like watching Khabib, he comes at you aggressively and takes your ass down. He doesn't only take his opponents down, he slams them.

Depends on who you ask, I suppose. I can watch guys like Arona, Sherk, Fitch, and Shields fight all day... So I think Khabib's style is pretty fun to watch.

Back