Khabib Nurmagomedov's Style Of Fighting - Entertaining Or Boring?

His throws are entertaining. But as he moves into main event territory, five rounds with 403 takedowns seems a bit daunting.

I was thinking this as well. I really enjoy watching his takedowns, but I'm curious to see how he'll fare in 5 rounders when his style relies so heavily on lifting dudes off the ground and tossing them on their backs. Seems like he'd run out of gas sometime or another.

I like him, generally, although at time he gets a bit inactive. That being said, every fighter gets inactive at times, so w/e.

Entertaining. I never found gsp or fitch entertaining...or bendo really. But khabib is most of the time

I was thinking this as well. I really enjoy watching his takedowns, but I'm curious to see how he'll fare in 5 rounders when his style relies so heavily on lifting dudes off the ground and tossing them on their backs. Seems like he'd run out of gas sometime or another.

IMO I think Nurmagomedov can fight for 5 rounds, wrestling since the age of 5 against bears can do that to you. lol/

as he fights better guys it will be more and more difficult to pull off crazy stuff obviously - only few people can do that, maybe hes one of them

He reminds me of Benson. They rarely get finishes but their fights are usually exciting and they are at least trying to finish.

He has his moments, but it's not one of those guys I call my friends and say "hey, Khabib is fighting tonight, must watch!!!1!"

i find him boring, sloppy striking with bad technique mixed with lay and pray styled grappling

his last match was one of the worst ive seen all year, basically laid on the guy till he was told to stand up and he did it time and time again

IMO I think Nurmagomedov can fight for 5 rounds, wrestling since the age of 5 against bears can do that to you. lol/

I'm sure he can fight for 5 rounds. The question is can he toss dudes ass-over-head for 5 rounds?

It's entertaining until he defends the belt with decisions.

I don't really like to watch grapplers, but I like watching him fight. He's on a whole different level, which makes for exciting fights.

His take downs and ground control are great, but he does nothing with it after he gets someone down. BORING!!!

I actually enjoy watching him fight, he's active, his grappling is so dominant, huge throws/takedowns... fun to watch as far as I'm concerned.

I enjoy his fights, but he could try to be just a little be more aggressive with subs/punches on the ground

Back