Media Khabib Nurmagomedov turned 35-years-old today

Lightweight-GOAT?

• Total voters
He's at the age where he can never return in prime now crazy.
I don't know. With his skillset and style, I don't think he needed to be in his "prime". He was just far away and ahead in the grappler department.

bj-penn.gif

I think he retired too early. Everybody loses if you fight long enough. I think Khabib knew this. He only fought in UFC 13 times and should have lost to Tibau.

I wish he had at least broken the title defense record and made it a clean 30-0.

bj-penn.gif

I think he retired too early. Everybody loses if you fight long enough. I think Khabib knew this. He only fought in UFC 13 times and should have lost to Tibau.

This a common narrative but no one ever give credit to Khabib stepping aside and letting his brother Islam have his time.

imagine if Khabib didn’t retire. He would’ve fought Charles and then who is there to beat?

Conor really made that man retire and not fight in his prime.

<TheWire1>{<Mcgoat}

Happy birthday, Khabib.

as a fan and someone that appreciates rare potential I find it sad he retired so early. I 100% believe he could have cranked out another 5 defenses quite easily and solidified himself as the best ever. now the question of "what if" will be attached to his legacy. you cant really put him above Jones and GSP

This a common narrative but no one ever give credit to Khabib stepping aside and letting his brother Islam have his time.

imagine if Khabib didn’t retire. He would’ve fought Charles and then who is there to beat?

Fairly sure he retired cuz he wanted to. That had nothing to do with it, but I'm sure it worked for em

bj-penn.gif

Relax Conor fanboy. Jones should have lost to Gust and Reyes, Khamzat should have lost to burns, and the list goes on. Even if he did not retire, who in that division or the 170 division would you or the odds maker favor over khabib?

Khabib is a diff beast

GOAT? debatable.

definitely in the dicussion. I truly admire his discipline, moral purity and being true to his faith.

LW GOAT for sure. At least for now.

With only 3 title defenses though, it's possible that Islam or Oliveira surpasses him. Even then, neither was never as dominant as Khabib.

Back