Rumored Khabib turned down $40 million to return to the UFC

There's a lot of people who have memory holed what actually happened with Khabib in 2020 and have since just accepted his story post-retirement that he retired because his mommy asked him to.

It's a much nicer narrative than he nearly died failing to make weight again and didn't want to move up.
So you are saying his mom didn't want him to retire?

His legacy makes him money. I don't think he will even entertain grappling matches. He is pretty much the Russian Rickson character now.

That undefeated record is his whole achievement, not how many noteworthy fighters he beat, so ofcourse there's no need for him to risk it

its saudi money
if nganou who only sells 65k ppvs can have 20 m

why would khabib get less?
lmao
It’s because there is UFC in between who take comfortable cut.
You think artificial snow in your garden in summer isn’t expensive ?!

you should absolutely never believe anything DC says, dude is a serial liar and a shill

Khabib doesn't seem too impressed by money. Guy grew up in modest settings and is quite principled.

I would be surprised if he ever fights again, regardless of money offered.
He also has the ability to make money now without doing those 100 day million dollar fight camps,and give up on the coca colas and borgers

He'd come back for a GSP fight, but it'd take a lot to make that happen.

Close to no chance.
GSP says he is done. He says he dont want to fight at his age,and he had to pull out of the grappling match cos hes injured (old)

I don't know if it's true but Khabib got that oil money now and that's why he retired. And look at his twitter it's always some stupid sponsorship tweets. I would've expect that 1000000x coin this meta that tweets from Conor lol

There's a lot of people who have memory holed what actually happened with Khabib in 2020 and have since just accepted his story post-retirement that he retired because his mommy asked him to.

It's a much nicer narrative than he nearly died failing to make weight again and didn't want to move up.
maybe if you had listened to your mommy more you wouldn’t have ended up being such a miserable loser
<JonesLaugh>

Reactions: F15
If I were Khabib I would’ve taken the easiest 40m just to destroy Conor in every facet of MMA again.

That might be him or Nate Diaz if you include the Paul fight. I mean he and Khabib both banked against and after Conor. I guess it would be between those two right?

According to Google Khabib is 40 million and Nate is 8 million but I doubt that’s correct.

It's not the fight purses. It's the business outside the cage/ring.

Same for Connor. His purses were crap compared to how big a star he is.

It’s because there is UFC in between who take comfortable cut.
You think artificial snow in your garden in summer isn’t expensive ?!

40 m for an mma fight is already big for an mma fight
i dont see any fighter out there who earns 40m for an mma fight

who cares about that snow thing youve been saying
40m to whoop someones as@
is pretty big
maybe you hate the fact that dana white makes so much money
do you?

name me an mma fighter that has been offerd more
in other org to fight an mma fight
il wait

Without Conor, Khabib's highest selling PPV was 675k. $40M seems highly doubtful.

Last edited:
Without Conor, Khabib's highest selling PPV was 675k. $40M seems highly doubtful.
He fought Conor, took his soul, a large part of his fanbase (I have to admit, myself included) and became one of the top 5 biggest fighters in the UFC, if not the world, in the process.

Now obviously DC being a company shill and Khabib’s buddy he will have undoubtedly inflated the actual amount of money offered, but it would still be an extremely high amount by UFC standards.

only you could pipe up in here with your salty conspiracy bullshit.
The only holes are in your dickhead claim of events.
get help dude..

BTW I know you havent forgotten but I do love to keep it fresh in your memory for you.

View attachment 1024592
Thanks for proving my point.

We're at the point that Khabib himself saying he was going to fight again after Justin is now just a conspiracy theory. Even though his comments are available for anybody to see.

The opponent must have been Tibau if he turned down that sum. Good decision from Khabib as well

Back