Rumored Khabib turned down $40 million to return to the UFC

quite the contrary, you replying has reinforced my point.
dude....absolutely fucking no one gives a shit about your horseshit narrative... nobody..
Khabib doesnt need to prove fuck all to you , as he said, and we can all see 3 years on, he has retired and will never be coming back. Like he said he would.
The guy was highly emotive, losing his beloved father to covid, and finishing up a career that he had lived and breathed since a child.
The ' gotchya ' moments that you incessantly repeat ad nauseum mean absolutely nothing.
FFS move on

Take it up with Khabib who after losing his dad and having this supposed talk with his mom about not fighting said he would be fighting at least 2 more times

img_1126-jpeg.1024495

Take it up with Khabib who after losing his dad and having this supposed talk with his mom about not fighting said he would be fighting at least 2 more times

img_1126-jpeg.1024495
You trawled through all your little screen grabs for that? so what? who cares? only you....
So where is he now? oh thats right , hes retired. like he said he would even before his father passed away.
Flogging a dead horse with your salty takes
tenor (1).gif

You trawled through all your little screen grabs for that? so what? who cares? only you....
So where is he now? oh thats right , hes retired. like he said he would even before his father passed away.
Flogging a dead horse with your salty takes
View attachment 1024863

Google is your friend. His comments were reported far and wide when he said them:

Look, he even doubled down on it a month later:

Khabib wasn't planning on retiring after Justin. This was well known at the time and completely memory holed. His story about retiring because mommy told him to before accepting Justin is revisionist nonsense and you guys lap it up like usual.

Google is your friend. His comments were reported far and wide:

Look, he even doubled down on it a month later:

Khabib wasn't planning on retiring after Justin.
do you understand the amount of fucks no one gives? the man is retired.

If you're too fucking fat to make any kind of weight below HW it's not a hard thing to turn down

That’s crazy. He has high integrity.
Last month There was this lady with a sign for money and gas. And I was living up a hoagie. And it’s a stop sign to turn out and it’s icy so she’s just there. ( Great penmanship on the sign. )
So I’m kind. And will lend a hand. And she’s all uppity about it.
And she wouldn’t accept the ride for gas or money. Didn’t even want a hoagie.
. She was all like “ you’re vulgar you’re hurting me
and let go of my wrist.”

Her arrogance was offensive. People these days have no idea what they have until it’s gone. Or even roll the dice for a chance to be great.

1705873542088.pngSays he's going to keep fighting and then misses weight against Justin:

resize

Releases a whole damn episode of how brutal that weight cut was, that again he failed, where he's repeatedly passing out, has no idea what time it is, needs to be carried around, and his team are beyond distressed at his state and say it's not normal:

Khabib2.png

Says post-retirement he's 205lbs and simply to get back to his walk around weight from when he was a fighter of 190, which is huge for 155, would require 5 hours a day of training from him and his weight cuts required lifelong dieting

But yes, I'm the hater for noticing that it got too much even though it clearly got too much.

Dude, you've always been a hater of Khabib lol.
1705873541569.png
He's clearly at 155 as you can see but you'll go on and claim conspiracy anyway, instead get ahold of Dana and point this out so they can erase Khabib from the history books. I see Khabib was struggling after the weight cut and even after he made weight, he still ran through Justin so it wasn't like he was suffering from the cut too bad like Aldo or Alves would. You have to be honest with yourself and actually think. There would be no controversy if the dude doing the weigh-ins wasn't so quick to dismiss the weight despite the scale not being fixed yet.

Back