Khabib Nurmagomedov is the real star tonight!

Dude he was getting his ass beat on the feat before he start utilizing his grappling, Abel kept closing the distance and he couldnt do shit about it stand up wise.

let's go gif for gif . I've posted two of khabibs nice strikes, lets see some of abels. BTW he utilized his grappling from round one.

I got $100 on khabib so he'd better fucking show up.

He's 20-0, he has lost to no one.

Thank you for pointing out this fact. Sick of people who have the same ability to look up a fighter's record as the rest of us spewing misinformation. He can say he thought Tibau should have been awarded the decision. But to say simply "Tibau beat him" is blatant misinformation.

If he defeats Pat Healy tonight it will be his biggest win of his career, I truly think he is a Lightweight Contender. Don't count him out and his superior Sambo skills!

He can say he thought Tibau should have been awarded the decision. But to say simply "Tibau beat him" is blatant misinformation.

A lot of Sherdoggers like to attempt to increase their level of importance beyond reason by taking it upon themselves in discussion to edit fighters' records if they had personally disagreed with the judges, the athletic commission, or whatever.

Bamm! A young stud coming into his own.

BTW, Jones/Gus was one of the best fights I've ever seen!

Where are all the Pat Healy guys that said he was going to stop the hype train? Khabib is overrated?
"Healy will send him to bellator. If Khabib was american Healy would be the biggest favorite on the card" "nope, the Healy Monster is gonna smash"

cricket cricket

Out of all tonight winner, he has the brightest future ahead of him, I think

Back