Khabib Nurmagomedov is the real star tonight!

In Poland Omielanczuk is literally the headliner.

I'm not joking.

c7fp.jpg

That's >Brazilian nationalism.

And most people here really have no idea who he is, he's not Hallman or Khalidov level famous.

And there's 8 hour reserved for this. We normally don't get Facebook prelims.

And I think Healy is going to continue his moniker of "prospect killer" with a late sub.

What prospect has he stopped? I don't recognize hardly and of his wins, but I know almost every one of his losses.

That was my point, that decision was a gift.

I disagree that it was a gift. He got the decision because he successfully persuaded the judges by way of his performance that he had done enough to win. It's not as though they thought he had lost but decided to give it to him anyway because they felt sorry for him. Then that would be a gift.

MMA judging is subjective by nature so just because I scored it for Tibau, it doesn't mean I'm going to supplant by opinion for that of the real judges.

i don't understand why he's being so hyped. he's a good fighter but i haven't seen anything to suggest he's a threat for the title. we'll have a better idea after tonight.

He has some of, if not the best grappling in the division and crazy wild punches and KO power. The only fight he hasn't smashed his opponent is Tibau, and Tibau has absolutely insane TDD. It was a bad matchup for Khabib, and I personally think it should've been a draw. Tibau was stiffling Khabibs offense, yet had basically none himself.

He does come across as having that star quality IMO. It's an important night for him.

he's gona lose yo.

He has some of, if not the best grappling in the division and crazy wild punches and KO power. The only fight he hasn't smashed his opponent is Tibau, and Tibau has absolutely insane TDD. It was a bad matchup for Khabib, and I personally think it should've been a draw. Tibau was stiffling Khabibs offense, yet had basically none himself.

best grappling? wtf are you talking about?

and have you seen his fight against shalrous?

If Khabib beats Healy, im expecting to give him RDA
RDA vs Khabib - Ultimate War

RDA??? :rolleyes: WTF??....Dos Anjos you dumb kids!!! You lazy children don't even want to write anymore. Pathetic.

Am I the only one feeling Khabib will run through Healy ?

i know its weird but ever since kid pulled out, this is the fight ive been most excited for

I'm definitely rooting for him tonight he's the most ultra talented prospect at the moment

This is the fight I'm most unsure about. I'm picking Khabib via decision, but I just keep picturing Healy using that veteran grinding style and wearing Khabib down in the 3rd and taking a split decision.

Healy has beaten better fighters in the last few years. Khabib is a decent prospect at this point. His best win was a poorly judged decision over Tibau. I'm going with Healy in this one.

To be fair, my judgement of prospects has been complete shit lately.

Khabib vs Tibau is the worst robbery ever.

this guy is so overrated.

Back