Khabib Nurmagomedov is the real star tonight!

Enough of the Jones threads, let's discuss Khabib, the next champ! Who's with me? Anyone else think this kid fights for the title next year?

I guess I'll throw out my main card picks;
Jones
Bar

RDA??? :rolleyes: WTF??....Dos Anjos you dumb kids!!! You lazy children don't even want to write anymore. Pathetic.

Page , CC , AA , JDS , JBJ , MM , NBK , I bet u know who i mean by these people so stop crying , You write the names like you want to write them and we will write the names how we want too , I hope i made myself clear :)

Healy looked awesome against Miller and after having his bonus jacked I expect him to grind out Khabib in an impressive fashion.

Grind out and impressive shouldn't be used in the same sentence imo

i don't understand why he's being so hyped. he's a good fighter but i haven't seen anything to suggest he's a threat for the title. we'll have a better idea after tonight.

I don't know what you're looking for in a prospect because Khabib pretty much has everything you could want. A 25-year old highly decorated world sambo champion with an undefeated 20-0 MMA record, 4-0 in the UFC against good competition including a KO and a submission win, not to mention has impressed the hell out of just about everyone who has seen him in the gym including Cain Velasquez.

Seriously, what do you want?

Good prospect who's proving himself. But he lost to Tibau. And I think Healy is going to continue his moniker of "prospect killer" with a late sub.

Can we once and for all stop with Tibau? Tibau LOST ! did nothing but defend takedowns the whole fight.

I don't know what you're looking for in a prospect because Khabib pretty much has everything you could want. A 25-year old highly decorated world sambo champion with an undefeated 20-0 MMA record, 4-0 in the UFC against good competition including a KO and a submission win, not to mention has impressed the hell out of just about everyone who has seen him in the gym including Cain Velasquez.

Seriously, what do you want?

Well put sir. No question he's a talented fighter.

Idk he looked good his last fight but very one dimensional, he was getting beat on the feet against Abel.

Why do people say this? when I watched the fight khabib was landing more, and harder shots on Abel. I will admit that khabibs striking was sloppy as shit, but he was beating Abel on the feet, and on the ground.

9r7xw2.jpg

3rn4t.gif

3rnbb.gif

3rnfa.gif

Last edited:
Khabib is great, really. But Healy is too much for him. I hope not tough.

Idk he looked good his last fight but very one dimensional, he was getting beat on the feet against Abel.

pretty one dimensional. I wonder what kind of competition he was facing because after 20 fights he doesn't seem to have improved his striking a lot, especially for someone who's been samboing for such a long time. Let's see if ill buy this hype tonight.

An hour and 15 minutes until we see if he is just "hype" as some of you say.

Why do people say this? when I watched the fight khabib was landing more, and harder shots on Abel. I will admit that khabibs striking was sloppy as shit, but he was beating Abel on the feet, and on the ground.

9r7xw2.jpg

3rn4t.gif

3rnbb.gif

3rnfa.gif
Dude he was getting his ass beat on the feat before he start utilizing his grappling, Abel kept closing the distance and he couldnt do shit about it stand up wise.

Dude he was getting his ass beat on the feat before he start utilizing his grappling, Abel kept closing the distance and he couldnt do shit about it stand up wise.

My striking is better than his bro seriously, he'd still murder me in a couple of minutes tho lol

Back