Khabib Nurmagomedov is the real star tonight!

uh no. healy will expose him. just like he did to jim miller.

Expose Jim Miller? Seriously? Jim Miller has done nothing but beat people and only lose to the elite. Has he even ever lost to someone outside of the top ten? The win over Miller doesn't discredit Jim in the least. It simply proves Pat Healy is legit.

In Poland Omielanczuk is literally the headliner.

I'm not joking.

c7fp.jpg

That's >Brazilian nationalism.

And most people here really have no idea who he is, he's not Hallman or Khalidov level famous.

And there's 8 hour reserved for this. We normally don't get Facebook prelims.

Lol and he's the very first fight (I think)

RDA??? :rolleyes: WTF??....Dos Anjos you dumb kids!!! You lazy children don't even want to write anymore. Pathetic.

>WTF instead of what the fuck

:wink:

Healy is tough as nails, but you people are all sleeping on Khabib. He might be a champion one day, he just has to learn some strikign defense (his chin is legit tho).

He will be exposed soon enough... Just like the rest of the sherdog hype trains around.

Healy looked awesome against Miller and after having his bonus jacked I expect him to grind out Khabib in an impressive fashion.

Khabib is a fantastic grappler, and has been training at aka, am hoping to see his strinking improve, as for his grappling is already top notch, hope he smashes Patrick for the W

Idk he looked good his last fight but very one dimensional, he was getting beat on the feet against Abel.

If he beats Healy convincingly then I'll start to believe the hype.

If Khabib beats Healy, im expecting to give him RDA
RDA vs Khabib - Ultimate War

Thats a horrible matchup. You dont kill up and comers like that. Never gonna happen.
Oh lets match these 2 non american fighters with each other so at least we get rid of one of them?!

Never gonna happen!
Anyone else at top 10 is ok

In Poland Omielanczuk is literally the headliner.

I'm not joking.

c7fp.jpg

That's >Brazilian nationalism.

And most people here really have no idea who he is, he's not Hallman or Khalidov level famous.

And there's 8 hour reserved for this. We normally don't get Facebook prelims.

wait wat

His father is a combat sambo instructor so he's been competing in a form of MMA since he was quite young. There's no belts in sambo so he was probably throwing down with some quite experienced opposition. No real edge for Healy there. This is a match of talent and athleticism so I like Khabib.

The next champ?

His striking is awful and he lost to Tibau, future GOAT.

i don't understand why he's being so hyped. he's a good fighter but i haven't seen anything to suggest he's a threat for the title. we'll have a better idea after tonight.

Everyone loves a crazy suplex lol

Back