***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

NBA needs to start reviewing flopping or being a general baby.

NBA needs to start reviewing flopping or being a general baby.

Bad angle, there was another angle where it looks like Westbrook hits him in the head, but he also jumps and lands on Luka, its an obvious foul. They were watching Westbrook though because a few plays before that he took Green's head off.

This Mavs/Flerps series is gold Jerry.

OGC.fd939acdc6b579b36cacee58b9d9e964

Now you know why I have been saying all season that the key for this team is their defense. They are on a different level when they play welll defensively.

Now you know why I have been saying all season that the key for this team is their defense. They are on a different level when they play welll defensively.

At times it looks like the Mavs are piecing the Flerps up on both ends.

At times it looks like the Mavs are piecing the Flerps up on both ends.
Definitely are. They are a unit defensively now. All rotating well, helping off their man, it’s like they’re on a string and it’s beautiful to watch.

It turned out Clippers bubble collapse wasn’t Glenn Rivers fault. Pfizer P and Kiwi are playing like bitches again. I understand Kiwi is injured but damn, he’s been injured for 3 years straight.

I’m jumping ship and rooting for the defensive elite Mavericks. Might even jump ship to the Lakers like Revolver at this point.

Back