Khabib Nurmagomedov is the real star tonight!

KarmaPolice

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Enough of the Jones threads, let's discuss Khabib, the next champ! Who's with me? Anyone else think this kid fights for the title next year?

I guess I'll throw out my main card picks;
Jones
Bar

Good prospect who's proving himself. But he lost to Tibau. And I think Healy is going to continue his moniker of "prospect killer" with a late sub.

3-4 more good wins then yea he could challenge

i dont no why people are picking matt 2 win, matts tdd is bad and pls dont come with schaub has no chin cuz he doesnt need it, he will not trade with matt and just shoot like a ak47 2 win a ud ( aka brendan vs lavar 2 )

Good prospect who's proving himself. But he lost to Tibau. And I think Healy is going to continue his moniker of "prospect killer" with a late sub.

Really hoping for that

Khabib and Rustam are the real danger in the division.

4-23-2013+4-49-03+PM.jpg

He never did. Hes undefeated!

If he beats Healy then he deserves a title eliminator. Healy is no joke though and could derail Khabib's momentum.

Most interesting fight for me in terms of divisional importance, at least after Jones/Gus

He's 20-0, he has lost to no one.

If Khabib beats Healy, im expecting to give him RDA
RDA vs Khabib - Ultimate War

Healy will send him to bellator. If Khabib was american Healy would be the biggest favorite on the card

i don't understand why he's being so hyped. he's a good fighter but i haven't seen anything to suggest he's a threat for the title. we'll have a better idea after tonight.

If Khabib beats Healy, im expecting to give him RDA
RDA vs Khabib - Ultimate War

I'd be cool with that.
Of course, best case scenario would have been TJ challenging in December with RDA vs Thomson for next, and Healy v Khabib winner against Diego v Gil winner for the next, but Grant doesn't want to fight until January.

At this point, I'm almost convinced Grant will take a non-champ fight early next year and possibly lose his shot if it's against someone game enough.

Back