Khabib doesn’t drink

Agree. Khabib’s rigid and hyper-judgemental views aren’t limited to alcohol though. I doubt he’s out there reading great literature and taking in find plays and films.

You don’t know him though, you’re making assumptions on what he does/doesn’t like. And then you call him hyper judgemental, the irony.

Cool science bro

In a pub full of people drinking how many of them get in a fight? Almost none of them ever?
Public violence and alcohol are correlated heavily. How many bar fights are between sober people?

What kinda shit booze have you been tasting? A pint of well-made IPA? Delicious. A shot of quality bourbon with a coupla drops of water to open things up? Delicious. The taking you outta your mind thing? Sure, if you overdo things.

All alcohol tastes like shit compared to Coca Cola or mango juice. Fact

Ofc christians never steal, cheat on their wives, or even work on a sunday
There are a lot of people out there that steal and cheat, regardless of their race or religion!

Don’t understand why you’re knocking Christians?

I mean, not drinking is a good thing. Alcohol is fun, but it's bad for your health in general. And the reduced risk of heart disease with 1 drink a day is only because of all the excess cholesterol in our diets. If we all ate vegan, alcohol wouldn't have health benefits.

I drink and vape weed (was off it for years, but back with a bang)

If you have never drank, then how would you know what you're missing?

See to be perfectly honest, I would rather go tee total, than go back to drinking like I did through my late teens and early 20's

Everything in moderation is fine with me, other than using dirt like heroin

Alcohol is poison
Yeah, obviously. But how does a guy like Khabib celebrate after a win? I mean, all drugs are poisonous if you don't know how to use them but if you actually take a minute to learn something valuable about them you can be able to youse them and have a great time.

Well I dont know about bin Laden, but its allowed to have 4 wives max at one point (with certain requirements). If he had 22 wives he was doing something non islamically actually because always divorcing the oldest to replace them with a new one is not the purpose of marriage.
You don’t say!? I would hazard a guess, but he was a scum bag as well!

Yeah sure he is missing out on the poison (alcohol)...
Besides fuck you for making this another gay ass conor thread.
soptsfu.gif

There are lots of people who don't follow all the rules of there religion. Have a few Jewish friends that can't turn down my pulled pork, ribs, and pork belly burnt ends.

Chael doesn't drink either, I wonder if there are any other Western fighters who don't.

Pretty sure I've seen an interview with Chael actively drinking or buzzed.

Public violence and alcohol are correlated heavily. How many bar fights are between sober people?

I said that violent drunks are the exception and you didnt agree. If there are a hundred people in the bar and 1 drunk guy starts fighting, hes the exception. Im not sure if we are having an english language issue but MOST people are capable of drinking without getting violent.

Alcohol is OBVIOUSLY a factor in violence but dont try to paint it like every pub is a bloodbath.

As for sober people fighting in bars...people go to bars to drink, right? The chance that the one guy sipping a diet lemonade would be fighting are pretty slim since hes just one out of a hundred people there...

Imagine that there are actually different cultures than just Western culture

This.

And imagine further, how much healthier, and stronger, Khabib is than his opponents ... because (unlike most) Khabib takes care of his health and body 100% of the time.

When I celebrate an accomplishment I buy a brand new LEGO set and get my glue gun and I build the LEGO set and glue some cool shit together. Way more fun then letting loose and maybe enjoying some fine ass girls who want to have fun as well. Legos and a glue gun is all I need.

There are a lot of people out there that steal and cheat, regardless of their race or religion!

Don’t understand why you’re knocking Christians?

Its just one example of how religious people dont lose their free will and become a robot. Many other suitable examples exist

Yeah, obviously. But how does a guy like Khabib celebrate after a win? I mean, all drugs are poisonous if you don't know how to use them but if you actually take a minute to learn something valuable about them you can be able to youse them and have a great time.

Are you seriously implying that the only way to celebrate an accomplishment is drugs and alcohol? Wtf? Honestly i now finally understand why we have such a bad opioid crisis. The number of people who can’t comprehend a life where you don’t drink/do drugs is scary. There are other ways to live people, it may even make you happier. Crazy thought.

Back