Khabib doesn’t drink

It's also a factor in street violence and domestic violence. It's a red flag if you want to assess the dangers of a wife being beaten by her husband.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4582621/

Most people are capable of drinking without getting violent, sure. When they're not violent, they're whiny, obnoxious, think they're really funny when they're not, they smell bad, they don't have any sense of boundaries.

The idea that it makes them "more loose and pleasant" is not a truth.

Lol @ u

All the things I feel good about doing:

Running Long Distance
Training
Doing Hundreds of Pullups
Yoga

Are absolutely 100% off the menu if I drink.

When you drink, do you feel what, confident? Outgoing? This doesn't have any red flags of a dangerous shortcut, does it, drinking?

He gets burgers and tiramisu.. different people like different things mate.

DUH!

It's forbidden in his religion.
Alcohol is illegal in Muslim countries.
Unless you are in Bahrain, Alah can’t see you through the clouds, so it’s OK when you visit there

Its just one example of how religious people dont lose their free will and become a robot. Many other suitable examples exist
Don’t be naïve! I get that you were just generalizing but , each religion and race have people that skirt outside their beliefs and customs.

When you made the example about Christians you were seeing everything in black and white. Interestingly enough your first reply was about Christians. You were just trying to take the high ground. I get it!

All the things I feel good about doing:

Running Long Distance
Training
Doing Hundreds of Pullups
Yoga

Are absolutely 100% off the menu if I drink.

When you drink, do you feel what, confident? Outgoing? This doesn't have any red flags of a dangerous shortcut, does it, drinking?
It’s a social crutch.

Imagine that there are actually different cultures than just Western culture

khabib is a white european tho
khabib is also a muslim, which is a western religion

khabib just scared. still lives at home with his parents and does what daddy tells him

Don’t be naïve! I get that you were just generalizing but , each religion and race have people that skirt outside their beliefs and customs.

When you made the example about Christians you were seeing everything in black and white. Interestingly enough your first reply was about Christians. You were just trying to take the high ground. I get it!

Do you think im a muslim or something? You seem very confused

Im an atheist

Do you think im a muslim or something? You seem very confused

Im an atheist
Not confused whatsoever, your post insinuates that Khabib is a better person because he’s a nondrinking Muslim as opposed to a Christian.

My bad! For an atheist you sure do you know a lot about religions

Drinking is for bitches and if you do, I promise you're not as cool as you think you are/could be.

Not confused whatsoever, your post insinuates that Khabib is a better person because he’s a nondrinking Muslim as opposed to a Christian.

My bad! For an atheist you sure do you know a lot about religions

If you know a lot about a religion, you're probably religious. If you know a lot about religions, you're probably an atheist.

I smoke weed before I do all that stuff. I'm not a saint or anything I don' drink is the thing. Drinking straight up SUCKS and is for dorks.

I drink and smoke/vape weed and I can assure you that alcohol is much more harmful

It's a disgrace that alcohol is legal and socially accepted in the uk/ireland, while weed isn't

I'm not saying heavy consumption of weed is good for anyone, but it beats being constantly intoxicated through liquor

He's a strict muslim.

To people who don't have muslim friends, not everyone is strict. I know some that drink and eat pork lol.

OP be like...

h7760E326

All alcohol tastes like shit compared to Coca Cola or mango juice. Fact

Coca Cola is disgusting crap which has no place in a glass for human consumption, with the possible exception of pussies who can’t handle whiskey straight.

Back