Khabib doesn’t drink

Alcohol isnt necessarily the devil's liquid. But you should never drink after a fight.

Meh. I don't drink. And I only fuck my wife (in fact, I've only ever fucked my wife... been with her since I was 15). And I'm not even a Muslim.

Don't assume it's a bad life. It isn't. If I thought it was, I wouldn't do it. I have no religious or cultural considerations that are dictating this lifestyle for me. I just like it.

Well I dont know about bin Laden, but its allowed to have 4 wives max at one point (with certain requirements). If he had 22 wives he was doing something non islamically actually because always divorcing the oldest to replace them with a new one is not the purpose of marriage.

To be clear, I didn’t mean to imply that what he was doing was “legit” religiously. Just that he kept it to four at a time to give his behavior a patina of legitimacy.

Personally I can see the appeal. I love women but very rarely have felt the desire to remain monogamous for very long. He had the resources, so as long as the birds were okay with it I don’t see the problem.

Its funny, on paper I feel like muslim people have the right idea and are living their life correctly.

then I remember I like video games and sin.

This has to be a troll thread.

So if he absorbs it through his skin, does god hate him?

How many virgins does that deduct?

None, the whole 70 virgins thing is something Hamas made up, the actual verse is that when your wife goes to heaven, it will be like she's a virgin again.

If memory serves me Bin Laden’s father had 56 children by 22 wives. He would maintain a group of 4 pursuant to Sunni law and divorce the oldest one every time he wanted to bring in a new one.

Some scholars believe this was meant to be temporary considering at the time Muslims were in small numbers and were in conflict with the idol worshipers who ruled Mecca, so it may have been a precaution to make sure their population stays stable.

Probably a good thing. We see how he behaves sober. Always getting in fights at events, imagine the drunk asshole he'd become.

Meh. I don't drink. And I only fuck my wife (in fact, I've only ever fucked my wife... been with her since I was 15). And I'm not even a Muslim.

Don't assume it's a bad life. It isn't. If I thought it was, I wouldn't do it. I have no religious or cultural considerations that are dictating this lifestyle for me. I just like it.

I wish I was happy with one bird. Life would be simpler and I assume happier. I also think alcohol is borderline more trouble than it’s worth.

I will say this though — the best sexual encounters I’ve had have involved alcohol, including those with women I was monogamous with. It can loosen both people up and change your frame of mind just enough to spice things up.

And as others have mentioned it can be a useful social lubricant. There are many, many personal and professional relationships that never would have gotten off the ground without the aid of alcohol. Whether its romantic, plutonic or professional, alcohol can help people open up and form a bond.

Alcohol can be incredibly dangerous and damaging, but it’s not without its virtues.

Probably a good thing. We see how he behaves sober. Always getting in fights at events, imagine the drunk asshole he'd become.

That’s actually an excellent point. He’s probably become an insufferable bully. Imagine if BJ Penn could actually still fight.

I wish I was happy with one bird. Life would be simpler and I assume happier. I also think alcohol is borderline more trouble than it’s worth.

I will say this though — the best sexual encounters I’ve had have involved alcohol, including those with women I was monogamous with. It can loosen both people up and change your frame of mind just enough to spice things up.

And as others have mentioned it can be a useful social lubricant. There are many, many personal and professional relationships that never would have gotten off the ground without the aid of alcohol. Whether its romantic, plutonic or professional, alcohol can help people open up and form a bond.

Alcohol can be incredibly dangerous and damaging, but it’s not without its virtues.

Yeah. I'm not against it. It's just something I've never done. As for spicing things up in the bedroom, being with a woman for 30 years, beginning when you were in the ninth grade, makes for plenty of spice, I'm my experience. There's always something new to try.

(Personally, I don't much need social lubricants in general... but you'd also be surprised how much you loosen up when everyone else is drinking, even if you're not.)

As you say, there are pluses and minuses. But it can be a good life, if you like it that way.

I imagine that's part of the reason he is so successful. There's rly not much good that comes from Alcohol for an Athlete, especially these crazy Mo Fo's. Conor (and a few others) could probably save themselves a lot of grief if they took Khabib's lead on this. ;)

Last edited:
Can you imagine being the p4p fighter, and not even be able to kick back a few after your victories?

How do you celebrate?

He has 17m Instagram followers, prolly could bang any Russian mail order bride he wants, but he isn’t

Say what you want about Conor, but at least he enjoys the fruits of his labor

Ahshallah

99088f62-e17d-11e8-829d-1199cf0acfc4_1280x720_165356.jpg

Some of the best fighters ever don't drink. Roy Jones Jr, and Floyd Mayweather come to mind.

tenor.gif

Back