Khabib doesn’t drink

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Can you imagine being the p4p fighter, and not even be able to kick back a few after your victories?

How do you celebrate?

He has 17m Instagram followers, prolly could bang any Russian mail order bride he wants, but he isn’t

Say what you want about Conor, but at least he enjoys the fruits of his labor

Ahshallah

99088f62-e17d-11e8-829d-1199cf0acfc4_1280x720_165356.jpg

He celebrated by going back to the gym to train for his fight against Tony Ferguson because he would lose it if he didn't.

Imagine that there are actually different cultures than just Western culture

Well.. getting blasted can be a nice thing, but if your happiness really depends on that, you're probably doing something wrong imho.
I for one am happy to get drunk on some occasions though.

DUH!

It's forbidden in his religion.
Alcohol is illegal in Muslim countries.

So you cant enjoy moments except with alcohol huh.....hmmm

He wasn't drinking poison to celebrate his victory? Shame on him.
Don't worry about his dick, muslims in my country cheat on their wives more often than any other culture.

Some wisely say discipline is freedom..

Good for him I guess

I guess he receives satisfaction from giving back the fruits of his labor. A noble act further validating his sacrifice in the eyes of his God.

This is what completes him. Hollow people complete themselves with drugs and alcohol.

100k to building wells in Africa or renting a party yacht for a week. There will be nothing left of Conors legacy other than a few highlight reels.

Having said that I too enjoy a spliff and a brewsky now and then. But I understand him.

Last edited:
Can you imagine being the p4p fighter, and not even be able to kick back a few after your victories?

How do you celebrate?

He has 17m Instagram followers, prolly could bang any Russian mail order bride he wants, but he isn’t

Say what you want about Conor, but at least he enjoys the fruits of his labor

Ahshallah

99088f62-e17d-11e8-829d-1199cf0acfc4_1280x720_165356.jpg

Chael doesn't drink either, I wonder if there are any other Western fighters who don't.

Neither do I drink and I have a fantastic time when I celebrate something, I'm pretty sure Khabib knows how to celebrate without drinking.

When your idea of enjoying life is getting drunk, you're one boring mother fucker. Pick up interests and hobbies OP

Back