Khabib doesn’t drink

muslims in my country cheat on their wives more often than any other culture.

Dont lie. Muslim men are able to marry 4 women. They dont need to cheat. In the west men need to cheat and do everything sneaky because you cant marry more than 1 woman

FlKyFge.png

Conor can't even get alcoholics to drink his whiskey for free

He will drink to his full in heaven surrounded by 70 virgins.

When your idea of enjoying life is getting drunk, you're one boring mother fucker. Pick up interests and hobbies OP

Agree. Khabib’s rigid and hyper-judgemental views aren’t limited to alcohol though. I doubt he’s out there reading great literature and taking in fine plays and films.

Last edited:
Can you imagine being the p4p fighter, and not even be able to kick back a few after your victories?

How do you celebrate?

He has 17m Instagram followers, prolly could bang any Russian mail order bride he wants, but he isn’t

Say what you want about Conor, but at least he enjoys the fruits of his labor

Ahshallah

99088f62-e17d-11e8-829d-1199cf0acfc4_1280x720_165356.jpg

Ofc christians never steal, cheat on their wives, or even work on a sunday

Can you imagine being the p4p fighter, and not even be able to kick back a few after your victories?

How do you celebrate?

He has 17m Instagram followers, prolly could bang any Russian mail order bride he wants, but he isn’t

Say what you want about Conor, but at least he enjoys the fruits of his labor

Ahshallah

99088f62-e17d-11e8-829d-1199cf0acfc4_1280x720_165356.jpg
How do you know he’s not celebrating with his family drinking g chai? Some people like not drinking and are super religious. I’m not one of them. But Conor looks happy you never know how he really is. Lots of miserable people with money

The leader of the Western World doesn't drink either. Some people choose to celebrate other ways.

I don't drink, you don't need drink to celebrate, especially if you're millionaire.

Lol. That highschool mentality. "What day is it? Thursday? Reason enough. LET'S GET FUCKED UP DUDE!!!!!!!!". Drinking for the sake of drinking has never made sense to me. Sounds boring as shit.

Im sure he knows a couple things about dat afghan kush however

DUH!

It's forbidden in his religion.
Alcohol is illegal in Muslim countries.

You are a goddamn ignorant individual bro. There are a lot of Muslim countries that alcohol is legal and lots of people drink alcohol.

Dont lie. Muslim men are able to marry 4 women. They dont need to cheat. In the west men need to cheat and do everything sneaky because you cant marry more than 1 woman

If memory serves me Bin Laden’s father had 56 children by 22 wives. He would maintain a group of 4 pursuant to Sunni law and divorce the oldest one every time he wanted to bring in a new one.

If memory serves me Bin Laden’s father had 56 children by 22 wives. He would maintain a group of 4 pursuant to Sunni law and divorce the oldest one every time he wanted to bring in a new one.
The practice of Sustainable Matrimony.

Well I dont know about bin Laden, but its allowed to have 4 wives max at one point (with certain requirements). If he had 22 wives he was doing something non islamically actually because always divorcing the oldest to replace them with a new one is not the purpose of marriage.

Back