Khabib doesn’t drink

Alcohol is a social lubricant. There's nothing wrong with it. If you abuse it, that's on you.

His healthy lifestyle is the main reason why he's champ right now and Conor isn't.

it's not we're daying to taste alcohol, all we know about is it tast bad, smells bad and it takes you outta your mind so no thanks

What kinda shit booze have you been tasting? A pint of well-made IPA? Delicious. A shot of quality bourbon with a coupla drops of water to open things up? Delicious. The taking you outta your mind thing? Sure, if you overdo things.

News just in:

Conor fans are ignorant.

Good on him for not destroying his liver and wasting money on very old grapes that have been stuck in a spiderweb dusty barrel for 2 years.

he had a steak and burger to celebrate.. sounds pretty damn good to me.

Imagine that there are actually different cultures than just Western culture

people are stupid to understand that all people have no joy in doing those things such as taking opiates and adultery.

I had a very long alcohol and drug life no doubt its a good and enjoyable life but I am clean for 5 years trying to live like a proper Muslim and all I can say is I am at least 2 times stronger then alcoholic&drug life both mental and physical and happier than ever,clean life is greatest,but its not easy to control that much testosterone...

Have you ever met a pleasant drunk? Nope.

Have you ever met a pleasant drunk? Nope.

whoa really?

booze loosens a lot of people up and makes them more chill, people who turn nasty are the exception rather than the rule

Can you imagine being the p4p fighter, and not even be able to kick back a few after your victories?

How do you celebrate?

He has 17m Instagram followers, prolly could bang any Russian mail order bride he wants, but he isn’t

Say what you want about Conor, but at least he enjoys the fruits of his labor

Ahshallah

99088f62-e17d-11e8-829d-1199cf0acfc4_1280x720_165356.jpg
not everyone has grown up in the west, where we're raised to believe that drinking and banging broads is the ultimate way of life

Back