Khabib - Conor said ‘it’s only business’ he was like ‘please calm down, please don’t smesh me’

It’s gotta be embarrassing to be a fan of McGregor right now. Throw Jones* Cyborg and the snake in there as well.

LOL.

giphy.gif
Embarrassing to be a fan? Why because some sherdorks think its "humiliating" to lose to one of the best fighters in the world, who has never lost a fight, and may be the LW goat?

Wow, Conor finally came short by losing to a guy 26-0. How pathetic. He only managed to KO the FW GOAT in 13 seconds. Become the first dual champ by humiliating Alvarez. Be half of the biggest sporting PPV of all time against Mayweather. be part of the biggest MMA PPV of all time against Khabib. And make over 100 million dollars not even counting his new whisky franchise.

how absolutely humiliating!

To be fair, Khabib can barely speak English

If Conor said don't be bitching. Why would khabib turn around and say "hey guess so?" Am I missing something?

Embarrassing to be a fan? Why because some sherdorks think its "humiliating" to lose to one of the best fighters in the world, who has never lost a fight, and may be the LW goat?

Wow, Conor finally came short by losing to a guy 26-0. How pathetic. He only managed to KO the FW GOAT in 13 seconds. Become the first dual champ by humiliating Alvarez. Be half of the biggest sporting PPV of all time against Mayweather. be part of the biggest MMA PPV of all time against Khabib. And make over 100 million dollars not even counting his new whisky franchise.

How many times do I need say - Mayweather and McGregor IS NOT the highest PPV of all time.

Floyd and Manny have the biggest PPV ever.

Not aimed soley at you, but so many get this wrong.

Dana wanted to kill Showtime bosses for declaring Pacquiao the bigger fight lol

How many times do I need say - Mayweather and McGregor IS NOT the highest PPV of all time.

Floyd and Manny have the biggest PPV ever.

Not aimed soley at you, but so many get this wrong.

Dana wanted to kill Showtime bosses for declaring Pacquiao the bigger fight lol
looked it up and I guess youre correct. fair enough

Whatever Conor said, it had an "O" sound in the start, and not an "S". That can clearly be heard if you slow down the audio.
To sit and pretend like I know what was said strictly based off the audio, I won't do that like some on here.

I'd tend to believe Conor. Seems to shake these things off and get on with things. I mean he released a movie of himself where he called himself a pussy backstage in a very private moment.

"Don't be bitchin" certainly fits the narrative more than "Its only business" too. But Conor haters on here would love to tell you otherwise.

Don't kiss us was my favorite one.
Don't really care what was said at this point, but Khabib is much more credible than Conor.

'Please, he asked me to finish the fight. That's much better than knockout'
<{anton}><{anton}>

oof, feels bad lol. Conor lost exactly in the way Khabib predicted it to happen, not to mention being rocked/knocked down by the 'most amateurish striker in the UFC'

I dislike Dillon, but I doubt he said much.

He looked quite calm throughout the fight.

Khabib just wanted to hit him.
I think he was talking shit, Khabib kept turning his head towards Conor's corner throughout the fight. He wouldn't be doing that knowing how dangerous Conor is standing.

Still find it weird that he'd say something like that after a round he won. .

Maybe he slightly won that round on judges scorecards... But in reality, a guy he was calling a complete amateur at standup, was standing in front of him whole round trading punches with him and Conor couldnt do shit. Couldnt even come close to wobbling Khabib, and he even eaten a slap in between couple of jabs from a "complete amateur"...

Main problem with "dont be bitching" statement is that last word Conor said clearly ends with a hard "ss" and also has another "S" sound in between other letters, i dont think anyone with proper ears can deny that, . And the word "Bitchin" contains no S letters.

I think he was talking shit, Khabib kept turning his head towards Conor's corner throughout the fight. He wouldn't be doing that knowing how dangerous Conor is standing.

Maybe, I don't know.

Just the few times he was on camera he had his mouth shut and looked calm.

Before the fight
"It is never over"
In the fight
"It is only business"
After the fight
"Dont be bitchin"

Dude just fukin speaks and his fans believe everything he says.

Conor said "don't be bitching".

The only thing thats clear on that audio of what Conor said to Khabib, is that his last word contains an "S" or "Z" sound in middle, and a hard "SS" sound at the end.

Word "Bitchin" contains no letters S.

You have to be deaf if you think Conor said "Don't be bitching" The "S" is very clear... It's why those NutHuggers came up with "It's only fences" or "Don't kiss us"... They heard the "S"

KN didn't say a thing about "its only business" until someone tweeted that rumor spreading video to him. Conor said "don't be bitching". I know all you haters love thinking he said "business" but if you really thought about it when has Conor ever kissed anyone's ass? Never and probably never will.
To The Diamond""how can I dislike someone with mi same dreams?""

we all know that

conor quit

It kind of is with all the smack talk he has been saying to Khabib, never mind the dolley incident. Had it been a 5 round war where Khabib came out by the skin of his teeth Conor could still have bragging rights but he did worse with a full training camp than late replacement Iaquinta did.

Back