• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Kevin McCarthy ousted; Mike Johnson becomes US House speaker

Why Costa Rica?
For the women
miss-costa-rica-all.jpg

Immigrant is a word used by host country, ex-pat, diaspora, paisanos or whatever is a word used by immigrant themselves.

Not in the US it ain't.

iirc the polls leading up were favorable to Biden in 2020, or at least very close. Like I said, it’s early, so I’m not panicking just based on current polls, but at some point you have to start believing them. And I sure as fuck don’t want to have to rely on AZ and GA to go blue again when the potus has like a 40% approval rating. I don’t have a great name for a replacement, tbf.

Well, the video explained why we aren't likely to have to depend on that.

I'm eying Italy myself

They already went fasc

The GOP should just use the alphabet to start nominating Speakers. Start with A and work your way down until someone gets enough votes.
To cal the GOP a clown show would be insulting to clowns.

Whomever is keeping the title updated and current, thank you.

It's like a bad game of musical chairs. Not a good luck for us.

What a cluster fuck.

Damn get you shit in one sock you dumb fucks.

They need some guidance.

I'd like balkanization. The country is too big and too divided. There's no way to effectively govern 300M people who all hate each other.

I've long considered this as a viable option. We're probably heading there sooner than later as there are too many conflicting ideologies and and ethnic groups in the nation to properly sustain ourselves.

You'd end up with too many regions where being a non-white minority would be illegal.

The hard left is more than fine with race based segregation these days.

Harvard to being all-Black graduation ceremonies.
https://www.nas.org/blogs/article/harvard_prepares_to_host_all_black_graduation

a bipartisan decision between moderate Republicans and the Democrats is the solution to forming a functional government. That's what politics is. That's what democracy looks like.

The only thing both sides agree on is giving billions of our dollars to Israel and Ukraine, and to make sure we green light invading Muslim countries in order to install puppet leaders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back