• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, it officially happened, fellas, ole Pete officially got old
I rode this simple ass ride yesterday that just goes around in a circle and I was in so much dang pain and misery the whole time, every single bump and twist was jarring my back all over the place and I felt like my ribs were gonna break from being pressed up against the safety bar as we spun faster and faster, I felt like I was gonna vomit if it didnt stop soon
I walked around the rest of the night with all my joints creaking and cracking from this 2 minutes of Hell lol
I never felt so damn old in my life!

BF42-CC41-73-B7-484-D-AAF4-B38-C76-AC85-AB-LEAD.jpg

That was the first and last exciting action packed style ride I went on, and it wasnt even that extreme but it was more than enough for me to learn I was no longer capable of handling the action lol
After that, I just stuck to the sky ride and ferris wheel, which are nice and smooth

All night I kept riding past the Dole Whip stand on the Sky Ride and wanting to get one but i never did, I've never had a Dole Whip before but I've always wanted to try one for decades and thats a shoot
I stayed away from the sweets during the day cause i didnt wanna shoot my blood sugar up and i didnt go get one before he left cause it was too dang far to walk
Dat old man struggle

Welp, it officially happened, fellas, ole Pete officially got old
I rode this simple ass ride yesterday that just goes around in a circle and I was in so much dang pain and misery the whole time, every single bump and twist was jarring my back all over the place and I felt like my ribs were gonna break from being pressed up against the safety bar as we spun faster and faster, I felt like I was gonna vomit if it didnt stop soon
I walked around the rest of the night with all my joints creaking and cracking from this 2 minutes of Hell lol
I never felt so damn old in my life!

BF42-CC41-73-B7-484-D-AAF4-B38-C76-AC85-AB-LEAD.jpg
Did it go backwards at the end and play Danger Zone?

For dinner I got a Philly cheesesteak and a massive pile of bacon & cheddar sauce covered curly fries, there had to be 5 lbs of potatoes on that plate

And then when we left at 11 pm I grabbed a huge 3 foot long corndog for me, it was freaking insane lol, and a giant smoked turkey leg to bring home as a treat for Roxie, she scarfed it down, it smelled hella good

Did it go backwards at the end and play Danger Zone?

Yup, it started slowing down and I was like "Oh, sweet relief" but then it started reversing and I was all "Help me, Jeebus!"

Yup, it started slowing down and I was like "Oh, sweet relief" but then it started reversing and I was all "Help me, Jeebus!"
So it actually played Danger Zone like Music Express did in Panama City Beach?

<DCWhoa>

I went with a large group of family and I missed out on doing so many things I wanted to do because we were having so much fun doing other things, it was a full day of action and excitement so Im not upset with myself for the things I missed but I am really wishing I woulda done more things

Maybe I can make it back before it closes

Didnt even go over to the old man area with the tractors and the old timey machine engines and stuff and I am really regretting that this morning

I also missed the terrible stand up comedy show that i like to watch every year because I wondered into a restaurant and discovered they were having karaoke in there so I planted my caboose in a chair and enjoyed the show for like 90 minute or 2 hours

There was some hot blonde with too much hairspray and fake tits with an old man husband that was on stage belting out 80's hits from Belinda Carlisle and Guns N Roses so that had me All In

After a few beers I was singing along with her at the top of my lungs, I musta been doing a great job cause she came over and asked if i wanted to do a duet with her but I didnt know the song she wanted to do so I politely declined

I was trying to get my lady friend to go up there with me and do the song from Grease "Tell me more, tell me more" but she wouldnt go for it

I had Waffle House at about 2:45 AM it is what it is

I opened up that damn freezer close to 2 am, Mr Roll, and I didn't see anything to satiate me. But I know my wife, she was hiding something in there.

Big Rex Mood:

So I started sniffing around that freezer like a bloodhound. And sure enough, right there in that very ice maker were 3 chimichangas!

Done nothing today but goof around on video games, drink coffee, harass Lady Clinch, and listen to Slim Thug and Balzac.

Churro AKA Big Chur is becoming pretty tame. 6 months ago he would never let me do this. He'd have hide as soon as I opened the door. He also spends more time above ground. There would be times where I didn't see him for 2 to 3 weeks but now I see him every day. He trusts me now. Call me Rex the Beastmaster!

The tiger and the dragon have become one...

195136-340x340-Dragon-Vs-Tiger.jpg

c4c19b7d7675bbddc8613556845577db6d2c205d_hq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back