Kevin Lee (-310) vs. Al Iaquinta (+255)... Best action of 2018?

So again, the Barboza finish is all you have. In his entire 16-3 career that is the one thing he's debatably done better than 27-0 Khabib, but Khabib annihilated Barboza every second of the fight and he didn't almost get knocked out by him like Lee, so not even that.<{Heymansnicker}>

So book Khabib/Lee.. Khabib is not going to be a defending champ IMO at all. He has a scumbag for a manager that is fucking delusional. He will get stripped before he defends against a Kevin Lee IMO..

Bet on kevin and post your slip.
Amazes me at people so confident but have zero balls when money is on the line.

FWIW, I don’t know if al will win. I just think it’s great odds.

I believe Al can win, but I think he is an underdog.
The odds on Lee aren’t tempting enough. I sometimes bet on MMA, but this is not the time. I’ll watch the fights and probably enjoy doing it, that’s that.

So book Khabib/Lee.. Khabib is not going to be a defending champ IMO at all. He has a scumbag for a manager that is fucking delusional. He will get stripped before he defends against a Kevin Lee IMO..
lol

There are way tougher opponents ahead of Lee in the Khabib sweepstakes: GSP, Ferg, Mayweather. The only fight that he could take that would be easier than Lee would be Conor, but that's about 50x more money.

When has he outdone Khabib?

3 losses, loss to Iaquinta, almost KO'ed by Barboza, KO'ed by Leonardo Santos, easily stopped by Ferg

He was 21 years old in his big show debut against Al, he had a bad staph infection against Ferguson.

Lee is only 26 and massively improved, he beat down Barboza worse than Khabib did and he's gonna smash Al in the rematch.

He was 21 years old in his big show debut against Al, he had a bad staph infection against Ferguson.

Lee is only 26 and massively improved, he beat down Barboza worse than Khabib did and he's gonna smash Al in the rematch.
Khabib dominated Barboza from bell to bell and didn't almost get knocked out like Lee.

If that fight was 5 rounds he probably would have stopped him too.

Strikers like Barboza are easy for wrestlers.

Al was a much tougher matchup for Lee and Khabib than Barboza, and will be for Lee on again on Sat.

Last edited:
lol at all the idiots who didn't listen to me

Made $350 on a $100 bet tonight.

Thank you Al.

Go bet on Al and bet big. Post the slip here and declare yourself as the brightest mind of all Sherdog.

Watch Lee wreck that short-tempered fool in the first 2 rounds.

Come back here, make excuses, lie, cry, delete account.

<[analyzed}>
Ouch

Go bet on Al and bet big. Post the slip here and declare yourself as the brightest mind of all Sherdog.

<[analyzed}>

31 likes for this shitty post? lmaooo

<[analyzed}>

People like this need to be held accountable.

They go and shit on people, then disappear and talk shit elsewhere after they're proven wrong.

54138-1540906.png

I'm on suicide watch for not putting money on this card, Barboza was also an uderdog for some reason.<DCrying>

+275 in the end only had a 20 on it ffs lmao.

<mma4>
Well done.

I’ll make sure to be here on a sunday afternoon, making fun of all the Iaquinta believers.

Al is going to get smashed and will probably destroy another hotel room.
u back ot crying in your corner ?

<[analyzed}>
nice work bro you really showed him

<[analyzed}>

Are you going to follow your own advice?

Back