Kevin Lee (-310) vs. Al Iaquinta (+255)... Best action of 2018?

Go bet on Al and bet big. Post the slip here and declare yourself as the brightest mind of all Sherdog.

Watch Lee wreck that short-tempered fool in the first 2 rounds.

Come back here, make excuses, lie, cry, delete account.

<[analyzed}>
<36>

Looks like you Al believers cashed in. Good job!

It was weird that Lee didn’t wrestle more. Al fought a great fight, respect. I thought Lee got three rounds but he got mauled in the 4th and 5th round.

I’ll eat my crow and take this like a man. Feel free to shame me, I earned it!

- Al won the first fight. Way better striker. Cardio for days. Great tdd.
- Kevin has never outstruck anyone of worth, is chinny, his cardio is suspect
- This is a 5 round fight, Al's tdd and pressure is going to exhaust Lee. Lee withered in the 3rd round last time. Ferg gassed the shit out him too. His cardio can't deal with grappler/strikers who pressure him
- Al stuffed almost every td in the first fight
- Both fighters have improved

Kevin Lee has to be the most ridiculously overrated fighter at LW right now. I don't get it. Who has he been so impressive against? Barboza? even though he nearly got KO'ed, when Barboza was easiest style matchup for in the division?

Al is going to be a nightmare matchup.

This is by no means a lock, but a beautiful fight to bet on.

1-11.gif

eaj1ft.gif
Pretty spot on

I just want to quote myself because being right is even better when you make money off of it.

Never listen to Conor fans who prop up Lee to make Tony Ferguson seem more impressive and make them both seem like more of a threat against Khabib because they mad. Conor fans don't understand MMA. They are crazed and irrational.
Accurate

Go bet on Al and bet big. Post the slip here and declare yourself as the brightest mind of all Sherdog.

Watch Lee wreck that short-tempered fool in the first 2 rounds.

Come back here, make excuses, lie, cry, delete account.

<[analyzed}>
Well that went well

<{anton}>

It was weird that Lee didn’t wrestle more. Al fought a great fight, respect. I thought Lee got three rounds but he got mauled in the 4th and 5th round.

We have all been there.

damn man good prediction lol

were u watching btw?
<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><21><21>
Yeah I watched. Barboza vs Hooker was amazing, the main event was a good fight as well. A little bummed for Lee, but maybe he needed a humbling there.

So did I

<{pranko}>

Great prediction TS. We know very well why Lee was hyped, just so they can say he is a better version of Khabib even though he is inferior to Khabib in every single aspect of mma.

These morons keep on eating crow but won't admit there is only one Khabib and nobody is beating him.

They discredited a badass like Al just so they could downplay Khabib's win. The 11th ranked real estate agent doesnt look like a bum now, does he?

And I'll leave this here

Al will end this overrated fool.

Yeah I watched. Barboza vs Hooker was amazing, the main event was a good fight as well. A little bummed for Lee, but maybe he needed a humbling there.

So did I

<{pranko}>
post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

ill give u credit for taking it like a man

I thought it was a poor performance by Lee. Bad gameplan/fight IQ in a still winnable fight.

I think that, unless he can improve his cardio, he won't beat AI any time soon, especially not in a 5 rounder. Right now the only thing Lee has over AL is grappling, unfortunately Lee isn't good enough to submit AI and he's only the better grappler for a few rounds before he gasses.

I think that, unless he can improve his cardio, he won't beat AI any time soon, especially not in a 5 rounder. Right now the only thing Lee has over AL is grappling, unfortunately Lee isn't good enough to submit AI and he's only the better grappler for a few rounds before he gasses.

I only gave Lee 1 round (thought he lost the third despite the takedown, I felt like things were going badly for him at that point even though Cormier claimed it was a great round for him, it was obvious he was gassing). Nonetheless, I still think he could beat Al, but he needs to make some changes to his style: he got takedowns with ease, but spent a lot of energy going for finishes. He needs to focus on wearing out his opponent when he has them down and conserving himself. That way his cardio won't be that much of a problem.

Why he didn't go for a hail mary takedown in the middle of the 5th, I can't for the life of me understand.

I only gave Lee 1 round (thought he lost the third despite the takedown, I felt like things were going badly for him at that point even though Cormier claimed it was a great round for him, it was obvious he was gassing). Nonetheless, I still think he could beat Al, but he needs to make some changes to his style: he got takedowns with ease, but spent a lot of energy going for finishes. He needs to focus on wearing out his opponent when he has them down and conserving himself. That way his cardio won't be that much of a problem.

Why he didn't go for a hail mary takedown in the middle of the 5th, I can't for the life of me understand.

He did go for a takedown in the middle of the fifth, but Al stuffed it — It was pivotal moment in the fight. I do agree that if he could do more damage on top, that would help, but Al's defense is really damn good, so I'm not sure if it would change the results.

Khabib tried to get off a lot of ground and pound on AL, too, but most of it was blocked. Al is just a bad stylistic match up for lee in my opinion.

- Al won the first fight. Way better striker. Cardio for days. Great tdd.
- Kevin has never outstruck anyone of worth, is chinny, his cardio is suspect
- This is a 5 round fight, Al's tdd and pressure is going to exhaust Lee. Lee withered in the 3rd round last time. Ferg gassed the shit out him too. His cardio can't deal with grappler/strikers who pressure him
- Al stuffed almost every td in the first fight
- Both fighters have improved

Kevin Lee has to be the most ridiculously overrated fighter at LW right now. I don't get it. Who has he been so impressive against? Barboza? even though he nearly got KO'ed, when Barboza was easiest style matchup for in the division?

Al is going to be a nightmare matchup.

This is by no means a lock, but a beautiful fight to bet on.

1-11.gif

eaj1ft.gif
Tag me next time you make your bet, I want some money too.

This is why forums are toxic.

He sounded like the biggest fuckin douche to op.
Shaming him for going with Al.

Now he's, oh boy, oh gee, I guess you win some and lose some derf derf.

Schizo much?

IMO one of the more interesting fights in the last few months. Lots of implications career wise for both of them.

Back