Kevin Lee (-310) vs. Al Iaquinta (+255)... Best action of 2018?

I'm thinking about running a foolish parlay on Nunes and Gus, only $25 so I don't give a shit about the expected loss at those crazy odds.

- Al won the first fight. Way better striker. Cardio for days. Great tdd.
- Kevin has never outstruck anyone of worth, is chinny, his cardio is suspect
- This is a 5 round fight, Al's tdd and pressure is going to exhaust Lee. Lee withered in the 3rd round last time. Ferg gassed the shit out him too. His cardio can't deal with grappler/strikers who pressure him
- Al stuffed almost every td in the first fight
- Both fighters have improved

Kevin Lee has to be the most ridiculously overrated fighter at LW right now. I don't get it. Who has he been so impressive against? Barboza? even though he nearly got KO'ed, when Barboza was easiest style matchup for in the division?

Al is going to be a nightmare matchup.

This is by no means a lock, but a beautiful fight to bet on.

1-11.gif

eaj1ft.gif
tag me next time you see another big underdog winner.

I bet 5 to win 15 which made me break even for the night. Small bettor here lol

- Al won the first fight. Way better striker. Cardio for days. Great tdd.
- Kevin has never outstruck anyone of worth, is chinny, his cardio is suspect
- This is a 5 round fight, Al's tdd and pressure is going to exhaust Lee. Lee withered in the 3rd round last time. Ferg gassed the shit out him too. His cardio can't deal with grappler/strikers who pressure him
- Al stuffed almost every td in the first fight
- Both fighters have improved

Kevin Lee has to be the most ridiculously overrated fighter at LW right now. I don't get it. Who has he been so impressive against? Barboza? even though he nearly got KO'ed, when Barboza was easiest style matchup for in the division?

Al is going to be a nightmare matchup.

This is by no means a lock, but a beautiful fight to bet on.

1-11.gif

eaj1ft.gif

Well done! You called the fight perfectly

Back