Kevin Lee (-310) vs. Al Iaquinta (+255)... Best action of 2018?

lol at all the idiots who didn't listen to me

Made $350 on a $100 bet tonight.

Thank you Al.
it was close though and yeah overall Al won the fight but by judging criteria he could have very well lost it

54138-1540906.png

I'm on suicide watch for not putting money on this card, Barboza was also an uderdog for some reason.<DCrying>
came real close to that rd 4 ko prop

The 5 round aspect is a bit scary but Lee will submit him and once again outdo Khabib.

Finished Barboza, 100% dominance both standing and on the ground other than that one strike.

The Al fight was when he was a kid and had only been wrestling a few years (~10 years less than Al). That's like bringing up an old Holloway fight. We'll soon see what a prime Lee does to Al. I think he finishes him.

Barely 26 years old, 6-1 in the last couple years with his only loss in a title fight with Ferguson. Khabib wasn't fighting someone like a prime Ferguson in a title fight when he was 24 or 25. Heck he's still not fighting Ferguson now...

All of that is irrelevant, we saw the Barboza fight and we're about to see the Al fight, two very recent common opponents.

giphy.webp

In the end, Al was +300. Easy and sastifing as fuck money

it was close though and yeah overall Al won the fight but by judging criteria he could have very well lost it
not really. most rounds al was clearly getting the better of the standup/had cage control the few takedowns lee got he did no damage. 100/300 wish I bet more

not really. most rounds al was clearly getting the better of the standup/had cage control the few takedowns lee got he did no damage. 100/300 wish I bet more

"wish I bet more", thought by everyone, everywhere anytime a wager is won.

Go bet on Al and bet big. Post the slip here and declare yourself as the brightest mind of all Sherdog.

Watch Lee wreck that short-tempered fool in the first 2 rounds.

Come back here, make excuses, lie, cry, delete account.

<[analyzed}>
You and the 34 people who liked this post can all go fuck yourselves with something sharp.

I bet TS would’ve had the guts to man up and come back to this thread if Lee had won the decision (which wouldn’t even have been necessary as he was merely pointing out that the betting line was fucked), but I seriously doubt we see you come back and admit to being a smug know-it-all who actually doesn’t know shit.

Lee nearly won the first fight and he's improved leaps and bounds since then. How much has Al improved?

AI didn't need to improve much. He was and still is a bad stylistic matchup for Lee.

I have a feeling this "Lee has improved so much" talk is going to go the way of "Max has CTE" talk before the Ortega fight.

I just want to quote myself because being right is even better when you make money off of it.

Never listen to Conor fans who prop up Lee to make Tony Ferguson seem more impressive and make them both seem like more of a threat against Khabib because they mad. Conor fans don't understand MMA. They are crazed and irrational.

Go bet on Al and bet big. Post the slip here and declare yourself as the brightest mind of all Sherdog.

<[analyzed}>

YOU SEEM SMART

I would have bet on Al if I had seen these odds but I don't really bet. He beat Lee once and just hung in with a guy who destroys everyone, so I was surprised it wasn't a more even line.

I think Al is also way overrated. What has he done so impressive? Not getting finished by Khabib? He's good, make no mistake about it, but Kevin Lee has improved a ton, I think he's actually going to win, and pretty handidly
Well done white belt

Made $300 from Al

And if giants win tomorrow make another 200

I said earlier this week odds are way to good on Al

Love that bet.

Now if the bears.... giants.... cowboys... dolphins win.... 6k my way.

- Al won the first fight. Way better striker. Cardio for days. Great tdd.
- Kevin has never outstruck anyone of worth, is chinny, his cardio is suspect
- This is a 5 round fight, Al's tdd and pressure is going to exhaust Lee. Lee withered in the 3rd round last time. Ferg gassed the shit out him too. His cardio can't deal with grappler/strikers who pressure him
- Al stuffed almost every td in the first fight
- Both fighters have improved

Kevin Lee has to be the most ridiculously overrated fighter at LW right now. I don't get it. Who has he been so impressive against? Barboza? even though he nearly got KO'ed, when Barboza was easiest style matchup for in the division?

Al is going to be a nightmare matchup.

This is by no means a lock, but a beautiful fight to bet on.

1-11.gif

eaj1ft.gif

Awesome call!

AI didn't need to improve much. He was and still is a bad stylistic matchup for Lee.
I thought it was a poor performance by Lee. Bad gameplan/fight IQ in a still winnable fight.

<[analyzed}>

What were you saying?

Whats you excuse? Did you delete your account?

Here is my slip... thanks!

Thanks for the heads up

Wasn't super confident but still placed a bet based on these odds

Cashed

<[analyzed}>
<{CMPALM}>

Back