Kevin Lee (-310) vs. Al Iaquinta (+255)... Best action of 2018?

Thanks TS.

GKqp4aO.png

Good odds for what seems like a 50/50 fight to me.

Go bet on Al and bet big. Post the slip here and declare yourself as the brightest mind of all Sherdog.

Watch Lee wreck that short-tempered fool in the first 2 rounds.

Come back here, make excuses, lie, cry, delete account.

<[analyzed}>

The best action was Holloway/Ortega. Shame if you missed that opportunity.

Al has good enough wrestling to keep the fight standing. Lee has felt Al's power before so I'm not sure if he wants to keep the fight standing. I do agree Lee has improved more than Al...but sometimes, one fighter just have the other's number. I do believe Lee should be the favorite but the odds are a little bit generous towards Lee.

Last edited:
lee has improved WAY more than iaquinta but i do think the odds are great. this is a pick em fight.

I saw this line and thought wtf? a steal.
Al just went 5 rounds with the LW champion. He's a guy that can take time off, come back and still perform.

Lee is going to crush Al. Lee will dethrone Khabib

<{cruzshake}>

Last edited:
lee has improved WAY more than iaquinta but i do think the odds are great. this is a pick em fight.

Don't think it's pick em territory, but I'd say something like Al +175 would be reasonable. So +230 is some pretty nice value if you're a believer in the raging one.

This is an easy fight for Lee. Al looking good against a Khabib who decided to jab practice doesn't raise his stock. Lee's gotten bigger and better since their fight and will out-muscle Al in the clinch and the ground.

I have a feeling this "Lee has improved so much" talk is going to go the way of "Max has CTE" talk before the Ortega fight.

Last edited:
I think Lee takes it, but Al is certainly capable of oulling the upset. Thinking the betting line is about right.

<mma4>
Well done.

I’ll make sure to be here on a sunday afternoon, making fun of all the Iaquinta believers.

Al is going to get smashed and will probably destroy another hotel room.

- Al won the first fight. Way better striker. Cardio for days. Great tdd.
- Kevin has never outstruck anyone of worth, is chinny, his cardio is suspect
- This is a 5 round fight, Al's tdd and pressure is going to exhaust Lee. Lee withered in the 3rd round last time. Ferg gassed the shit out him too. His cardio can't deal with grappler/strikers who pressure him
- Al stuffed almost every td in the first fight
- Both fighters have improved

Kevin Lee has to be the most ridiculously overrated fighter at LW right now. I don't get it. Who has he been so impressive against? Barboza? even though he nearly got KO'ed, when Barboza was easiest style matchup for in the division?

Al is going to be a nightmare matchup.

This is by no means a lock, but a beautiful fight to bet on.
He may be overrated around here, but you went too far in the other direction. So far that you now cannot be taken seriously.

And I too would have guessed the odds would be a little (but only a little) closer. Pretending that Al I is a fav is ludicrous. You should bet the house, if your opinion were to be taken seriously.

<mma4>
Well done.

I’ll make sure to be here on a sunday afternoon, making fun of all the Iaquinta believers.

Al is going to get smashed and will probably destroy another hotel room.

Bet on kevin and post your slip.
Amazes me at people so confident but have zero balls when money is on the line.

FWIW, I don’t know if al will win. I just think it’s great odds.

I believe Al can win, but I think he is an underdog.

Kevin Lee is mowing AL down. Classic case of a super talented fighter losing one, when he was green and not ready.. He will destroy Al now..

Back