Kevin Lee (-310) vs. Al Iaquinta (+255)... Best action of 2018?

Lee gasses in a fight where he has a staph infection and all of a sudden he has no cardio, never change Sherdog.

Id go pretty hard on Al at those odds.

Cleared all my betting accounts literally yesterday, wish I keep a $50 aside.

What's the odds on Lee missing weight..
<TheDonald>

Kevin will have him out of there before the championship rounds.

It's a big part of Khabib nuthugging to pretend Iaquinta isn't a bum. Because that's who he got his belt off.

Lee gasses in a fight where he has a staph infection and all of a sudden he has no cardio, never change Sherdog.
Pretty much this. I'm rooting for Al and if Lee loses, it won't be because of his gastank. I Just hope Al manages to stuff him in the first two and come out strong with his superior boxing in the third for the finish.

Pretty sure Al is the current most overrated fighter on Sherdog

Lee should be the favourite but not by that much. It's not that Lee is overrated (look at what he did to Barboza), it's more that Al is underrated

Al will finish Lee, don't see how he should be the favorite.

Al at +230 on Bovada for me. I expect Lee will be able to find a way to win this, but consider Al a very live dog. Looking forward to the fight, in any event.

I favor Al a bit in this match up, I think it's a bad style match up for Lee. I can see it going either way though and Lee could get the sub or he could get TKOed, both guys can win the decision too. I do agree that it being 5 rounds favors Al and that Al matches up well with Lee with his superior striking strong defensive wrestling and BJJ, oh and Al has a much better chin.

If Lee can't get Al to the ground he's going to be in trouble.

Both fighters were early in their careers the first time with Lee having 7 fights and Al having 10 and both have improved a lot since then.

Kevin will have him out of there before the championship rounds.

It's a big part of Khabib nuthugging to pretend Iaquinta isn't a bum. Because that's who he got his belt off.

It's not like's he's 27-0 and just destroyed Conor, the lineal champ

People will see how much Lee's standup has evolved
Who has he outstruck on the feet exactly that we should be impressed with?

The 5 round aspect is a bit scary but Lee will submit him and once again outdo Khabib.

Lol what does that prove? GSP couldn't finish Hardy, but Condit did. GSP was clearly leaps and bounds better than Condit.

I actually think Lee has improved a lot more than Al. I think sometime in the next couple of years Lee will be wearing the belt

Thanks TS.

GKqp4aO.png

The fact that Lee fans still can only bring up Barboza, stylistic dream matchup that still almost KO'ed him, only proves how overrated he is.

What the hell else has he done that I should be impressed with?

Holding his own against Ferg with a staff infection is pretty impressive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back