Ken Shamrock Wants To Beat Up Kimbo Slice, Then Fight Tito Again

Tito vs Ken, for me no way. Already enough. But I have to admit I would still like to see him fight Slice. Sure Slice would most likely win, but then I think well what if Ken could get a sub ?

I'd love to see him fight in Bellator again. He's a TRUE legend of the sport and is still fairly young. He probably won't be challenging Newton any time soon, but I'll bet he could still be a top LHW in the UFC if he wanted to...which of course he doesn't because he hates Dana and doesn't need to work cheap.

lolwut

TIL 50 years old = fairly young

God, I can see it now.

Bellator 150 - Ortiz vs. Shamrock IV

With a worthy, solid title-fight buried beneath the nonsense.

And if we could get them to do a fight master kind of show for 3 months first it would be awesome..

BJpenn.com could be the source of the year. Every American/Japanese MMA blogger seems to follow and use it.

I would like to see Ken fight Kimbo, and fuck a rematch with Tito why not. UFC 40 Vendetta was one of my favorite main events of all time. Ken is a legend, it's not like he's asking for a UFC title shot, he's asking to fight Kimbo in Bellator.. lol give the man his shot.

Kimbo Vs Shamrock: BATTLE OF THE BROKEN BONES

Tito vs Shamrock IV should be a stretcher match at wrestlemania, not a sanctioned fight.

I would like to see the Ken Vs. Kimbo fight happen. Ken shamrock isn't young but neither is Kimbo Slice. I think this would be Ken last chance to get in there with one of the top orgs and have a Big fight that will draw big numbers and bring him a decent pay day. I am still a little puzzled to as why he wouldn't push for this before trying the BKF he agreed to. ( Maby he did, who knows )

The only thing he should be fighting at his age is arthritis.

Would be a cool old freakshow fight if Ken and Tank finally got it on.

I can certainly respect him for still trying to fight, I just hope he's in good enough shape to not get Killed in the ring out there.

Fixed.
Anytime a fighter this old gets in the ring, you gotta worry about them

Coker let Herschel Walker have 2 MMA fights FFS. Ken can fight if he wants and I would watch Shamrock vs Kimbo.

Just realized Ken will be boxing James Quinn Mcdonagh, aka The King of the Gypsies. That is just wild. They need to send each other VHS tapes talking trash and disparaging each others' families. He even has an appropriate last name to do it.

Ken should have settled for skirt steak instead of insisting on all those porterhouses. Plan properly for your retirement, kids, or you'll be forced to make unwise choices later on.

no he is not broke. He is actually quite well off with numerous business
lol at Ken shamrock the businessman.

All of his lions den gyms have failed (no longer in business), his online website with Yasuda (profit101) was so unprofitable that it no longer has a website/domain, and his energy drink isn't even for sale anymore........

Please go on about Ken Shamrock the savvy businessman :)

Back