Ken Shamrock Wants To Beat Up Kimbo Slice, Then Fight Tito Again

I hope Ken beats Kimbo.

But I also hope Tito would refuse to fight Ken again, it would be pointless for Tito...

Not Pointless for Tito at all, it is almost a sure win for Tito and a big pay day.

If Ken wants to build some momentum, he should try to talk someone like Oleg or Kerr or Tank into a match, so he can get a couple legends wins

I'd pick Oleg over Ken. He came off a 10+ year layoff and submitted Kerr faster than Monson did (they both fought Kerr in 2008). Oleg took some beatings in the 1990s, but retired early (smart move) and is probably not nearly as broken-down as Ken.

Ken-Kerr and Ken-Tank sound like sad, pathetic toss-up fights. In addition to being old, both Tank and Kerr messed themsleves up with way too many substances (alcohol for Tank; painkillers and most likely PEDs for Kerr).

He probably should have retired awhile ago, but I'll watch him fight. He's a legend and if the man needs to make ends meet, let him. I'd love to see him fight Tito after Kimbo.

with that said, he needs to pass the drugtest (if they even bother testing in Bellator)

70a5a0be32.png

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12387174

Recent interview on ESPN.

Last edited:
Omg..please ken retire..and this is coming from one of kens biggest fans

Back