Ken Shamrock Wants To Beat Up Kimbo Slice, Then Fight Tito Again

MRDOG

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think there is a chance things play out just as he says in the article. Him vs. Slice would do big numbers and give him a win that Bellator could use to set up Tito vs. Ken. I doubt Tito would refuse.

Quote below

“I would very much love, out of respect, nothing but respect, to be able to go in there and fight Tito Ortiz while I’m in this situation, with the way that I feel, with me being healed up the way that I know I’m healed up.”

Link : http://www.bjpenn.com/ken-shamrock-wants-beat-kimbo-slice-fight-tito-exclusive/

He also talks about how in shape he is for his up coming Bare Knuckle Fight.

Do you want to watch Ken vs. Kimbo Slice. What about another Tito vs. Ken match. Does it go much different than the last three times they fought ?

Id like to watch... at least 5 years ago. Dude is at 50's. Should've retired a long time ago.

But besides that. It would probably give Bellator good numbers. And i also think that Shamrock loses by TKO.

Maybe if Tito breaks his skull, neck and arm before the fight, Ken will have a shot.

Pah! Making out like Ken has time to break off from his current blackjack winning streak!

Cash from that fight would be mere pocket money to Kenny

-04Jamell

img_8369-shamrock-and-kimbo-03.jpg

Jesus... ken gunna ken...
I doubt he will get by quinn-mcdoughna. Let alone tito or kimbo

would love to finally see this fight, its a shitty fight gut like it when old fights come to fruition

All Ken asks is that they give him some money up front for both fights and he swears he'll be there and fight them...honest.

Ken would still easily beat Kimbo. He will make James Quinn look like amateur fighter that he is. Quinn has never fought anyone with an ounce of skill

All Ken asks is that they give him some money up front for both fights and he swears he'll be there and fight them...honest.

Is it Ken's fault if he agree's to fight then the promoter breaks the contract. People dont understand that at the end of the day Ken is a business and will not get pushed around by people breaking contracts. Other fighter pulled out of their fights on that card for exactly the same reason.

Ken should cancel that ridiculous joke of a fight with the bare knuckle brawler and convince Coker to sign him. Because if he goes through with the BK fight and loses, even his starpower won't get him a fight in Bellator.

Ken should cancel that ridiculous joke of a fight with the bare knuckle brawler and convince Coker to sign him. Because if he goes through with the BK fight and loses, even his starpower won't get him a fight in Bellator.

He can always go with "James is a veteran and I was playing his game..."
And people would argue (rightfully) that Ken would beat James in MMA.

He will just take the money and bail the day of the fight again.

Back