Ken Shamrock Wants To Beat Up Kimbo Slice, Then Fight Tito Again

I think it would have made more sense for him to go after those fights instead of the Bare knuckle fight he agreed to do. With the signings Bellator is making. It seems like they wouldn't have a problem signing Ken Shamrock.

Ken beats Kimbo and gets his re-re-re match with Tito. Both fights would get high ratings for Bellator. I think it is very possible these fights get made if Ken wants them bad enough.

I guess he wants to help Tito earn the world record for fastest KO, I've always been a fan of Ken but the guy is the same freaking age as my dad and it's at the point where this is just sad to see and hear, he's obviously doing this for financial gain which is the saddest part of it all

I guess he wants to help Tito earn the world record for fastest KO, I've always been a fan of Ken but the guy is the same freaking age as my dad and it's at the point where this is just sad to see and hear, he's obviously doing this for financial gain which is the saddest part of it all

And please name me a fighter that doesnt fight for financial gain? Ken has admitted that of course he fights for money, what fighter doesnt. He fights because he enjoys it and of course for money, and no he is not broke. He is actually quite well off with numerous business

Oh, Kenny.

tito-ortiz-ken-shamrock-o.gif

And please name me a fighter that doesnt fight for financial gain? Ken has admitted that of course he fights for money, what fighter doesnt. He fights because he enjoys it and of course for money, and no he is not broke. He is actually quite well off with numerous business

Fighters like Cerrone fight for financial gain because he is young enjoys fighting and getting paid, you don't see Randy couture fighting guys he has no chance of beating because of love of the game

I'd love to see him fight in Bellator again. He's a TRUE legend of the sport and is still fairly young. He probably won't be challenging Newton any time soon, but I'll bet he could still be a top LHW in the UFC if he wanted to...which of course he doesn't because he hates Dana and doesn't need to work cheap.

I can certainly respect him for still trying to fight, I just hope he's in good enough shape to not get embarrassed out there.

You'd think after 3 brutal bashings Ken would of learnt his lesson, this guy is mad.

Kimbo v ken would not offend me. Ken v Tito would.

Even today's Cro Cop would literally put Ken in a coma.

What is Shammy doing fighting? Can't he make money doing seminars and teaching?

Shamrock seems angry all the time, and it honestly seems to me like he views most people he comes in contact with as a threat he needs to have beef with lol.. I can literally picture Ken rolling with a student and coming up all of a sudden and threatening said newb and acting like he was tryin to hype the main event at wrestlemania.. That experience may be worth the lesson fee once or twice, but it would get old happening every week..

Ken: 'You think you're the worlds most dangerous man!? you wanna squeeze a guillotine on me like that? You got a lot of guts punk, you wanna stand up see who's dangerous??

Student:' Ken, I told you last week, I don't want to fight you, I just wanted to learn a guillotine. Here is your $35.. see you next week. maybe. '

I'd love to see him fight in Bellator again. He's a TRUE legend of the sport and is still fairly young. He probably won't be challenging Newton any time soon, but I'll bet he could still be a top LHW in the UFC if he wanted to...which of course he doesn't because he hates Dana and doesn't need to work cheap.

charlie-murphy-laugh-o.gif

Tito isn't exactly a top ten fighter anymore but why would he waste his time fighting someone he's already overwhelming beaten 3 times already?

when was the last time ken had a cat scan? cause I'm wondering how much organic damage is going on in there.

Back