Ken Shamrock Wants To Beat Up Kimbo Slice, Then Fight Tito Again

Ken would beat Kimbo IF he actually did what he wasn suppose to do and take him down. IDK about another Tito fight.....

tito vs ken was one of most one sided trilogies ever,but i would still watch it. Tito destroys him again
Kimbo would finish him in 1st also

I hope the athletic commission would ban kicks to the knee in a Kimbo vs. Ken match. If not, neither one would ever walk again.

tito ain't getting in Bellator

I am sure someone who is on an MMA forum in a section that isn't a UFC section knows That Tito is in Bellator. But just in case someone that is new to the sport is reading this topic. Tito does fight for Bellator and currently is on a two fight win streak.

Ken vs Kimbo would be the highest rated Bellator fight of all time.

After Ken gets brutally KO'd in a bare knuckle fight (assuming he doesnt pull out) I dont even think any comission will sanction him to fight someone on Titos level.

Hell even Kimbo looks like a missmatch on paper with his string of Boxing wins.

If Ken wants to fight on in MMA he better set his sights lower. Maybe Tank Abbott? :D

lol at Ken shamrock the businessman.

All of his lions den gyms have failed (no longer in business), his online website with Yasuda (profit101) was so unprofitable that it no longer has a website/domain, and his energy drink isn't even for sale anymore........

Please go on about Ken Shamrock the savvy businessman :)

I bet Kenny is making money hand over fist from callachamp

http://callachamp.com/operator.html/16512/Ken-Shamrock

I'd love to see either of these fights. But mostly I'm just excited to see Ken fight again. Wonder if they'll build a PPV around him?

is that terry crews in the middle?

Geez man..ken got me into mma but goddamn..please retire..I'm worried that one of my childhood heroes is gonna end up like Ali or goodridge

After Ken gets brutally KO'd in a bare knuckle fight (assuming he doesnt pull out) I dont even think any comission will sanction him to fight someone on Titos level.

Hell even Kimbo looks like a missmatch on paper with his string of Boxing wins.

If Ken wants to fight on in MMA he better set his sights lower. Maybe Tank Abbott? :D

Do you really think that an unskilled gypo fighter like Quinn will beat Shamrock? Lol. Wise up. Take a look at the bums that quinn has fought before. They are a joke!

I think he is going to get smashed in his bareknuckle boxing match....lets see you get through that first Ken.

There is not one person in the world who wants to see Ortiz/Shamrock 4.

I think he is going to get smashed in his bareknuckle boxing match....lets see you get through that first Ken.

Again, go and watch quinns opponents, they are no-bodies with zero skill

Back