Keine Angst vor Kraftsport!

I know your no sadist. And I am not bitching around. I'll do this shit. Still need to get used to it. Give me a chance dude.

You are not bitching around. That is right. I just explained that the intention of this workout wasn't to make it as hard as possible or to make you puke. There is an idea behind it. The puking is just something that should not be searched but sometimes can't be avoided entirely.

Not that I expected anything - but as I had my regular medical examination (because of the ritaline) today I just asked my doc for a hint.
No special recommendation but to slow down a bit.
Thanks, already known ^^

What me annoys me a bit about her is the not dying question for drugs. I smoked pot on a daily basis from age of 15 to ~18. That seems to be a reason for some people to ask if I took other shit like heroine or amphetamines. What the hell, it's just pot. I swear if I had not smoked it I would sit in jail today. This times I had no medics for my ADHD.
I've had 4 years of therapy on a non-drugged basis. Y'know, Freud and Co. Helped a lot with aggression handling and such. But not with concentration.

Based on this facts my doc is fast to think I would take any shit to support my weightlifting. I like her, she's competent. But this upsets me every time she tends to assume I'm not 'clean'.

I answered: Special supplements? Hell yeah - oats, eggs and farmer's cheese.

I just found this video on youtube. It describes it very well.
But for the ritaline critisism I'd say for some it works, for some not. For most parents a stoned kiddy is easier to handle than a hyperactive one. My mother decided to have me active. Now I'm not teenager anymore. Your ****bolism changes when you grow up. That's why it's commonly asumed adults don't suffer from ADHD. But for 50% it just changes (study based number). I'm not hyper-active anymore. It's an ADHD without H now.So I take ritaline and try to deal with it and it's side effects.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A82YDBKJYC4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A82YDBKJYC4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Based on this facts my doc is fast to think I would take any shit to support my weightlifting. I like her, she's competent. But this upsets me every time she tends to assume I'm not 'clean'.

A doctor gets an idea about a patient, and its hard to make them change their idea about you. I've had to change doctors before because of what we call 'pigeonholing' - always looking to categorize you or your behavior.

Nice lifting vla.

Hi Graedy I see you lurking. :D

LOL!
That video could really have shown you. Didn't know you picking apart everything to know exactlly how it works is also part of it.
One more reason why weightraining with machines is not good: You would pick them apart and get kcicked out of the gym.

Sorry for not not keeping this updated. Had some personal difficulties last week.
I don't add the stationary bike sessions, as they are easy going so far. Let's see how it goes in the next weeks.
Man it's been so long I posted here I have problems to get all my notes sorted. It's always the same.
Thu.: (bw day)
pulliups x3: 3 3 3 3 3
squats x30 30 30 30 30 30
dips x 6 6 6 3 6 4
chinups x5 5 5 5 5 5
incl. pushups x10 10 7 / 8 7
lunges x15 15 15 / 15 15
2 mins rest, repeat 4 times
After half finshing round 3, as expected, my circulation went nuts again. So I rested a bit longer and added an extra penalty round. Cheers, graedy ;)

I'll add the rest later.

nice, i spent half the time editing the spaces on the numbers but this sh1tty board does not care about it.
Thanks for wasting my time :(

Next updates follow as pics.

Kraftsport=strengthsports

Keep the updates coming. Hope you did your SB session today. I gonna do the high rep weighttraining with you tomorrow. This is gonna be painfull. In an lactic acid kind of way :D :D

How hard must it be to keep ones log updated?
I gonna kick your ghettoqueenish ass for that in the bw cricuit tomorrow!

summing up the last sessions:

Sunday DB curcuit as described in the first post, 60s break between
DL 3x5x110
BP 3x5x70
Sq 3x5x90

Tue: still searching the note :redface:

Thurs:

pullups: 3 3 3 3
sq: 30 30 30 30
dips: 6 6 3 2
chins: 5 5 5 5
incl. pushups: 10 10 7 4
lunges: 15 15 15 15

Sunday DB curcuit as planned, reduced to 50sec break between
DL 3x5x110
BP 1x5x70 1x5x72,5 1x5x75
Sq: 1x5x90 1x5x95 1x5x100

Tue: on the same note in search, I'll add it later.

Today: Since yesterday I started to feel ill. Sweating cold sweat, my throat aches like hell. Hope this goes away quickly. Cannot affort not going to training, university, friend's birthday tomorrow, grandpa's birthday on sunday.

If you don't show up I can'T kick your ass, you scheming bastard.
Hope you are feeling better. And I hope you kept true to the diet.

I still feel sick. So I decided to extend the plan by one week as I have not done much this week.

Btw is it possible in english not to use 'I' in each sentence?
Or is it normal for you native speakers to hear it all the time? Sometimes this annoys me a bit. I do this, I do that, I did something, I went there, I lifted this, I pushed that, I feel like something, I heard of something...

Hm, guess you are right.
Thanks for pointing me to this.
Believe it or not, this has been on my mind for quite a long time. I feel a bit foolish I have not compared this matter to my own language. Maybe it's because I don't write serious stuff on boards besides sherdog.

pullups: 3 3 3 3 sq: 30 30 30 30 dips: 6 6 3 3 chins: 5 5 5 5 incl. pushups: 10 10 5 5 lunges: 15 15 15/13 / First session after one week down due to sickness. I like this bw circuit. Nevertheless I feel fscked up again. If I'm ill again tomorrow I'll check the doc.

So,
there's been no update for quite a while.
What happened?
Believe it or not, the training I did ruiined my immune system. I've been really sick for about 2 weeks. Why is this so? No idea, my blood tests don't show any lack of nutrition.
There's currently a lot of stress in my life. I think this also took a role in this.

Nevertheless, I'm tired of doing this. I miss lifting heavy.

Yesterday graedy and I went to the rowing club celebrating his return to heavy low body lifting. Don't have to tell much, you'll know his log.

I did
4x4x110kg dl
3x3x90kg frontsquats
1x3x60kg ,1x3x65kg, 1x3x70kg pushpress.

I noticed a degenerating in my squats and pushpress. DL went suprisingly well.
Going to go slowly on this. Let's see how it develops over this and next week.

I know, I've been a bit lazy this time, I spent the most time watching graedy's form and cheering with him. We also had a friend with us who needed some attention as he usually goes to a gym using machines.

I felt quite good afterwards. Doing squats is my greates pleasure. I'm happy to do them again.

Graedy and I won't follow a strict plan for some time. We try to evolve using our impression of what needs to be done on each session.
I'm glad not to be alone on weightlifting at the rowing club anymore.
I have an ungodly motivated companion now - we'll push each other "where no man has gone before".

Lol @ "ungodly motivated". But it is true. I could lift all day every day at the moment.
I see a good session coming on sunday!

Back