Keine Angst vor Kraftsport!

EPIC FAIL!

lol I just noticed I have made a monstrous mistake while cutting the movie.
graedy, why have you not told me about this?
zomg

I'll re-edit it and post the link.

Today I did my usual benchpress, pulldown and rocky iv's circtuit. All in all I felt better than yesterday. I think I keep it low until end of the week when I have prepared a new schedule and feel more rested.

front squats:
1x3x100kg
1x3x105kg
1x3x110kg
needed to check out where I am now.

chin ups@bw:
maybe I'm going to do 4/5x10 with weight added.

I think I'm going to do a different major exercise every day and some support afterwards. I need to go every day for mental reasons.

My lower back was still a bit sore but I think I can do cleans + push tomorrow.

I thought it was part of the effect...

nvm, this wasn't intended. But it's fixed now.

I should not do anymore squats. I just fucked up my bike. The forward gear just bent under heavy pressure. Who's gonna refund me on this?!

nvm, this wasn't intended. But it's fixed now.

I should not do anymore squats. I just fucked up my bike. The forward gear just bent under heavy pressure. Who's gonna refund me on this?!

The refund is that you are now immune to teh AIDS.

I just hit 90kg on the Pushpress.
I expect you to beat that in the close future...

Page change.
5414660_8716bf615a.jpg

Today I bet my own and graedy's new PR on PP.
92,5kg(+7,5kg)

Interesting enough I did not do any PP lately. Graedy guesses my extensive squat sessions would work out here.

When I pushed the weight high above my head, I held it and yelled like I have not done for a very long time. A shout of happyness and triumph and whatever it was.

I felt great.

Just returned back from beeing on a festival in Czech.
Although I planned to do a small morning workout I did not do anything. The sun burned our heads at 8:30am so the first impulse was heading for the public baths.
On day 1 I head the pleasure to do a small fight against someone who's doing bjj. Altough he gave me a very hard time I've been on the strength and weight advantage (25kg bw+). First time I threw him in the pool, the second time I managed to do the arm bar. But he was fast as hell and we had a lot of fun.
On day three I had a little fight with a a guy doing a non-grappling oriented fight style (don't remember the name). He was also very fast, 10kg minus my weight. If we had fought for real he would have killed me, I am sure :). But we did not fight to the end because it was the end of a very hot day in the sun and he had birthday.

Maybe I should get in touch with some MMA clubs around here. It really was fun to use my strength for something not beeing a bar with weights.

Just returned back from beeing on a festival in Czech.
Although I planned to do a small morning workout I did not do anything. The sun burned our heads at 8:30am so the first impulse was heading for the public baths.
On day 1 I head the pleasure to do a small fight against someone who's doing bjj. Altough he gave me a very hard time I've been on the strength and weight advantage (25kg bw+). First time I threw him in the pool, the second time I managed to do the arm bar. But he was fast as hell and we had a lot of fun.
On day three I had a little fight with a a guy doing a non-grappling oriented fight style (don't remember the name). He was also very fast, 10kg minus my weight. If we had fought for real he would have killed me, I am sure :). But we did not fight to the end because it was the end of a very hot day in the sun and he had birthday.

Maybe I should get in touch with some MMA clubs around here. It really was fun to use my strength for something not beeing a bar with weights.

Before you get all to excited. I will bring to pairs of long trousers so we can grapple after the next weightsession.
All in all I am a bit jelaous - I would have loved to throw arround a small BJJ-wannabe :icon_chee

The depression is killing me.
I'm dying emotionally. Somtimes I wonder if I'm already dead.
But I'm not ready yet to end my life.
I'm struggling with the wish for relief and the fear of the pain.
My doctor says to call if I'm about to lose the angst of the great blackness.

Why am I writing this into my log? I feel like documenting what happens. However it turns out, either me or others can see what was going on. Maybe this post is deleted tomorrow. I'll see.

So long.

You can't just quit because you squatted 100x20, there's more in life for you.
But seriously, I'm a firm believer that we take our shit with us if we decide to suicide.. You taking meds?

You can't just quit because you squatted 100x20, there's more in life for you.
But seriously, I'm a firm believer that we take our shit with us if we decide to suicide.. You taking meds?

You're talking about something like karma? I've yet to decide what to think of it.
But I'm not planning my suicide anymore currently. It just occurs to be the easiest option around sometimes. And yes, I take meds. They helped in a way and I'm still wating for my behavior therapy.
Yesterday it was really a hard time. Today it was not that worse but close.
We went to the rowing club to do our training. There were a lot of those dumbasses celebrating there upper body pump training. I can't stand them. I currently don't have the power to ignore them.
Then I wasn't even able to to do the squats I planned to and which should have worked out well (3x3x110kg).
This mentally strain weakens my body. I'm tired all day and sometimes I just get too much of everything. So I fleed from the club and had a good time with a friend of mine. We watched a beautifull thunderstorm this night.

Today graedy told me what he is going to get tatooed on his belly.
If you're going through hell keep going.
The question is how long you can keep going till you're down to ashes.

DL:
2x3x115kg
2x3x125kg

Felt pretty heavy, I'm still in no good mood for lifting.
Afterwards some OHP and abworks, some curls on high rep for the sweat.

'bout time to compose a training schedule. But I'm afraid to not fit into my own expectations having one.

Back