Keanu Reeves Wife ....

I dunno if he is married to a model, but The Rock is pretty popular with that same crowd it seems so idk

Then again, he is popular everywhere

I follow The Rock on IG. His wife is very pretty, but not model type.

As far as Keeanu goes, as long as they're happy that's what matters.

Brosnan’s wife still has very nice facial features. She’s just packed on weight.

Pierce Brosnan's wife was a stunner when she was younger
Pierce+Brosnan+Pierce+Brosnan+Keely+Shaye+11k5xmCd_27l.jpg

b292229adb44d13c25a8f81ca10fea10.jpg
[url=https://postimages.org/][/URL]

At 47, she managed to look older than Helen Mirran.

Viggo Mortensen probably was one of the first handsome celebrity men to marry someone so common and is completely outside his league in 87

UA4sYV3mhKBl.jpg

Last edited:
Brosnan wife would actually be attractive if she actually hit the gym. shows how lazy she is. she has all day with out needing to go to work and can probably hire some of the best trainers all people have to do is work out like 45 mins a day.
She likely never had to exercise when she was younger, and just stayed thin and looked good regardless. Once she hit a certain age, she couldn’t do that, but also never learned the importance of exercise. That happens to a lot of women. Exercise is “too hard” for them. So they just get fat.

I’m pretty sure Pierce is force feeding her McDonald’s in the hopes she blows up and dies while he still looks good enough for some younger pussy.

Viggo Mortensen probably was one of the first handsome celebrity men to marry someone so common and is completely outside his league in 87

UA4sYV3mhKBl.jpg
Which one is the wife?

UA4sYV3mhKBl.jpg
She looks like Glenn Way Too Close.

UA4sYV3mhKBl.jpg
should have dumped that hobbit in Eisenguard

I'm not exactly Mr. Hollywood gossip but iirc Keanu has never been married.
There exists a conspiracy theory that he has a husband. Reeves is actually aware of this and says he finds it funny.

UA4sYV3mhKBl.jpg

Bro Viggos genetics were wasted this womans genetics overpowered his as evidence by their son who looks like a young bloated Quentin Tarantino
6e4faf530cf1689acd7178b0cc57f5b9.jpg

Who says that's his wife? The face looks like his, so maybe that's his mom.

I'd do her. She looks like a younger Helen Mirren who is a dame.

Back