Keanu Reeves Wife ....

I got nothing bad to say about him
Is he happy? Yes, than God bless him

Look man you're right and I should think that way. But I can't help thinking of all the 10s he's left on the shelf, he's a better man than me that's for sure.

She's attractive and elegant, she's successful in what she does, I honestly don't see the issue.

Keanu looks young for his age and dyes his hair for his career I assume, it doesn't seem crazy to me.

She's actually 9 years younger than Keanu. Keanu is an immortal confirmed

timeline.jpg

Both Hugh Jackman and Pierce Brosnan are better looking than their wives. To be fair, Hugh Jackman's wife married him when he was a struggling actor and she was already a star in Australia, and Pierce Brosnan's wife was a stunner when she was younger
18945866-0-image-a-48_1569464526736.jpg

Pierce+Brosnan+Pierce+Brosnan+Keely+Shaye+11k5xmCd_27l.jpg

b292229adb44d13c25a8f81ca10fea10.jpg
Hugh Jakemans gay

As new rule must rememeber to watch this before click on War Room

I think she's pretty and understated for her age. Good on him going for a real connection instead of some young bimbo that's going to fuck the pool boy and take all his money... They seem happy. That's all that matters.
Also this
Keanu could have passed years free banging 9s and 10s, maybe now reached maximum no fucks given and just want chill and have the person he find most pleasant live with

On other side you have Deep banging super hot Amber Heard
<6>

Guess Keanu is happier than Deep as we speak

The fuck!?

Sorry, just used to seeing celebrity dudes with super attractive significant others. Even the slobby looking ones.

image.jpg

1185177608.jpg.0.jpg

This kinda caught me a bit off guard I guess.
Never forget that actors are just The grown up theater dorks you went to high school with.

If he's happy whybdo any of you care? Unlike all the other Hollywood people hes seems like a regular dude. Good for him

Keanu Reeves could easily get a 10 no problem. But it's not that important to him. Connecting with someone not only physically, but mentally and also emotionally is the key ingredients to his connection with this woman.

She's actually 9 years younger than Keanu. Keanu is an immortal confirmed

timeline.jpg

Both Hugh Jackman and Pierce Brosnan are better looking than their wives. To be fair, Hugh Jackman's wife married him when he was a struggling actor and she was already a star in Australia, and Pierce Brosnan's wife was a stunner when she was younger
18945866-0-image-a-48_1569464526736.jpg

Pierce+Brosnan+Pierce+Brosnan+Keely+Shaye+11k5xmCd_27l.jpg

b292229adb44d13c25a8f81ca10fea10.jpg

Damn. Brosnan's wife is the epitome of post-wall.

She looks good, I’m not really sure what you’re talking about there. If Keanu didn’t dye his hair and beard, the relative ages would be more obvious and they’d just be a nice looking older couple.

I think she's pretty and understated for her age. Good on him going for a real connection instead of some young bimbo that's going to fuck the pool boy and take all his money... They seem happy. That's all that matters.

Reminds me of Brad Pitt who is in his 50s hooking up with a chick in her 20s. I'm in my early 40s and I couldn't go out with someone that young. Each to their own though.

I'm more concerned about that thin scruffy mess he calls a beard!! For crying out loud man, you are like 55 years old and can't grow a proper beard!

Its why the internet and feminists love him

Ugly wife, weak beard = makes them feel better about their shit lives

If he had alpha genetics an d a hot model wife do you think he would be as popular as he is with that crowd?

Its why the internet and feminists love him

Ugly wife, weak beard = makes them feel better about their shit lives

If he had alpha genetics an d a hot model wife do you think he would be as popular as he is with that crowd?
But MATRIX was lit fam

Back