Keanu Reeves Wife ....

Bro Viggos genetics were wasted this womans genetics overpowered his as evidence by their son who looks like a young bloated Quentin Tarantino
6e4faf530cf1689acd7178b0cc57f5b9.jpg

Damn...

Well I guess that it wasn't a huge stretch for his character in Something's Gotta Give wanting to date Diane Keaton who's 18 years older than him.

Well I guess that it wasn't a huge stretch for his character in Something's Gotta Give wanting to date Diane Keaton who's 18 years older than him.

I think they went out in real life although she always gave a lesbian vibe. Some guys don't go for traditional beauty.

If Keanu Reeves didn't die his hair and Alexandra Grant did and had some crazy skin routine like other celebs, they wouldn't be that far apart. I just don't think she gives a fuck.

He's a human and many marriages end if all you think about is how they look. There is a lot to be said about being with someone who really cares for you and not just your money.

Keenau def looked aged in bill trd three

She's actually 9 years younger than Keanu. Keanu is an immortal confirmed

timeline.jpg

Both Hugh Jackman and Pierce Brosnan are better looking than their wives. To be fair, Hugh Jackman's wife married him when he was a struggling actor and she was already a star in Australia, and Pierce Brosnan's wife was a stunner when she was younger
18945866-0-image-a-48_1569464526736.jpg

Pierce+Brosnan+Pierce+Brosnan+Keely+Shaye+11k5xmCd_27l.jpg

b292229adb44d13c25a8f81ca10fea10.jpg
I could love a fat woman but eventually I'd have to tell her to lose weight due diabetes and cardiovascular disease

If they are happy together then that’s a hell of a lot better the the dumb ass’s that have looker that only wants their money and status.

She is not bad looking just went gray early and didn’t want to dye it all the time.

She's actually 9 years younger than Keanu. Keanu is an immortal confirmed

timeline.jpg

Both Hugh Jackman and Pierce Brosnan are better looking than their wives. To be fair, Hugh Jackman's wife married him when he was a struggling actor and she was already a star in Australia, and Pierce Brosnan's wife was a stunner when she was younger
18945866-0-image-a-48_1569464526736.jpg

Pierce+Brosnan+Pierce+Brosnan+Keely+Shaye+11k5xmCd_27l.jpg

b292229adb44d13c25a8f81ca10fea10.jpg

Children of the Corn makes total sense now

Bro Viggos genetics were wasted this womans genetics overpowered his as evidence by their son who looks like a young bloated Quentin Tarantino
6e4faf530cf1689acd7178b0cc57f5b9.jpg
lol his son looks like he is the same age as his dad. how did he not inherit viggo strong chin. I mean arnold banged his maid and made Arnoldo the Adonis.

If they are happy together then that’s a hell of a lot better the the dumb ass’s that have looker that only wants their money and status.

She is not bad looking just went gray early and didn’t want to dye it all the time.
I wouldn’t say I’m THAT vain but I do dye mine. I had my first grey hair when I was 18, I admire anyone who doesn’t feel the need to and has the confidence to pull it off. I’ve started bottle dyeing mine again since the salons are closed. I wanted at one point just let it go and get the dark hair dyed the same as the roots but Eamon didn’t want me to do it.

I wouldn’t say I’m THAT vain but I do dye mine. I had my first grey hair when I was 18, I admire anyone who doesn’t feel the need to and has the confidence to pull it off. I’ve started bottle dyeing mine again since the salons are closed. I wanted at one point just let it go and get the dark hair dyed the same as the roots but Eamon didn’t want me to do it.

yea the wife talked about just going natural but she isn’t ready. I’m fine with whatever she wants. She has hers done and I don’t mind the money as long as she is happy. No matter what she looks fantastic still so I’m happy.

Prob better lay and head /backside lick game , then most 21 year old , narcissistic , selfie THOTS.

yea the wife talked about just going natural but she isn’t ready. I’m fine with whatever she wants. She has hers done and I don’t mind the money as long as she is happy. No matter what she looks fantastic still so I’m happy.
She’s lovely looking, she can pull it off either way. Nice to see you back here, and while it’s been a while, tell her I said hi. Hope you’re both doing good :)

She’s lovely looking, she can pull it off either way. Nice to see you back here, and while it’s been a while, tell her I said hi. Hope you’re both doing good :)

Good to hear from you. This place is a nice to just hang and get a rest from the war room.

The wife says hi. I hope you guys are doing well.

Back