Keanu Reeves Wife ....

damn looks old AF barefaced usually it is the reverse
yeah because you see this with people who are blessed with great genetics, they take them for granted and can get away with eating smoking like crap for years because of it. Keanu like Johnny Depp had great genetics looking young and eating shit, smoking and drinking and not even working out daily, they could get away with it for so long but all that lifestyle shit gets to you sooner or later.

This what a prime 30 yr old Keanu Looked like crisp jawline, and features, but now he has a double chin, if he got on some TRT and got a tan and worked out he could easily get his looks back to that older handsome mature look

iiqdfkr2t5y11.jpg

lol his son looks like he is the same age as his dad. how did he not inherit viggo strong chin. I mean arnold banged his maid and made Arnoldo the Adonis.
lol at the same age so true.

Also the chin his son has none its like he got all the opposite features of his father.

I think Viggo got scared off from having anymore kids after seeing his sons look.

She's actually 9 years younger than Keanu. Keanu is an immortal confirmed

timeline.jpg

Both Hugh Jackman and Pierce Brosnan are better looking than their wives. To be fair, Hugh Jackman's wife married him when he was a struggling actor and she was already a star in Australia, and Pierce Brosnan's wife was a stunner when she was younger
18945866-0-image-a-48_1569464526736.jpg

Pierce+Brosnan+Pierce+Brosnan+Keely+Shaye+11k5xmCd_27l.jpg

b292229adb44d13c25a8f81ca10fea10.jpg
Keanus wife is way better than either jackman's or brosnans imo

yeah because you see this with people who are blessed with great genetics, they take them for granted and can get away with eating smoking like crap for years because of it. Keanu like Johnny Depp had great genetics looking young and eating shit, smoking and drinking and not even working out daily, they could get away with it for so long but all that lifestyle shit gets to you sooner or later.

This what a prime 30 yr old Keanu Looked like crisp jawline, and features, but now he has a double chin, if he got on some TRT and got a tan and worked out he could easily get his looks back to that older handsome mature look

iiqdfkr2t5y11.jpg
I think he still looks lovely.

She's attractive and elegant, she's successful in what she does, I honestly don't see the issue.

Keanu looks young for his age and dyes his hair for his career I assume, it doesn't seem crazy to me.

<{cruzshake}>

Back