Keanu Reeves Wife ....

It's just a cover likely.

I think his loved ones have passed away.

She's attractive and elegant, she's successful in what she does, I honestly don't see the issue.

Keanu looks young for his age and dyes his hair for his career I assume, it doesn't seem crazy to me.
I say this all the time on here, attractiveness isn't about looks if you want to settle down with someone. I would be bored to tears with someone if I wasn't mentally challenged by them or had nothing in common with them.

I'm happy he's happy, he looks smitten.

The fuck!?

Sorry, just used to seeing celebrity dudes with super attractive significant others. Even the slobby looking ones.

image.jpg

1185177608.jpg.0.jpg

This kinda caught me a bit off guard I guess.
He's older than her.

Wait...what!? She's 9 years younger, dear lord. I wonder what would happen if they had kids. Bad genes vs good....does it balance off or would 1 be attractive and the other a dud? Interesting experiment.

Shes 47, doubt she can have his kids

If he had alpha genetics an d a hot model wife do you think he would be as popular as he is with that crowd?
I dunno if he is married to a model, but The Rock is pretty popular with that same crowd it seems so idk

Then again, he is popular everywhere

She does look old for her age. She should die that hair. I mean she literally could still get pregs and shouldn’t look that old.

She’s not ugly to me, tho.

The fuck!?

Sorry, just used to seeing celebrity dudes with super attractive significant others. Even the slobby looking ones.

image.jpg

1185177608.jpg.0.jpg

K the bottom picture looks like one of those horror movie scenes when the person we all suspect is a demon actually turns around in the end and you see they demon. Something about the caricature-size mouth and adjacent face parts don't sit well with me here. She's prolly very noice irl tho

But MATRIX was lit fam

Trinity is a dog too

And Sandra Bullock in Speed

He always get cast opposite dogs

Only time he had hot girls was Knock Knock and they tried to kill him

Keanu's whole career is carefully planned out to appease feminists

She's actually 9 years younger than Keanu. Keanu is an immortal confirmed

timeline.jpg

Both Hugh Jackman and Pierce Brosnan are better looking than their wives. To be fair, Hugh Jackman's wife married him when he was a struggling actor and she was already a star in Australia, and Pierce Brosnan's wife was a stunner when she was younger
18945866-0-image-a-48_1569464526736.jpg

Pierce+Brosnan+Pierce+Brosnan+Keely+Shaye+11k5xmCd_27l.jpg

b292229adb44d13c25a8f81ca10fea10.jpg
:eek:

She seems chill and creative, and that seems to be exactly his type. Seems he lucked out there, imo.

It's because he followed the matrix

Trinity is a dog too

WTF? She's gorgeous. I'd be interested to see who you've been banging if you think she's a "dog"

The fuck!?

image.jpg

1185177608.jpg.0.jpg

She is actually younger than him yet looks much older, she is only in her 40s

people thought he was dating helen mirren It is what is, as long as he happy who cares

Wait...what!? She's 9 years younger, dear lord. I wonder what would happen if they had kids. Bad genes vs good....does it balance off or would 1 be attractive and the other a dud? Interesting experiment.

Have you seen Mick Foley's daughter?!? lol

[
She cant have kids anymore, i think menopause has kicked in she is too old.

I say this all the time on here, attractiveness isn't about looks if you want to settle down with someone. I would be bored to tears with someone if I wasn't mentally challenged by them or had nothing in common with them.

I'm happy he's happy, he looks smitten.

Exactly, and as you get older maybe it matters more.

Personally I've never fancied a relationship with a person way younger. I prefer a contemporary, within a decade of my age at least!

Trinity is a dog too

Trinity and Sandra are pretty banging. He was also with that south African bird in the devils advocate. No clue what you're moaning about.

Back