Keanu Reeves Wife ....

Not hideous. Like the gray hair , nice that she's confident enough not to dye the fuck out of it . That in itself can be an attractive trait.

I think she's pretty and understated for her age. Good on him going for a real connection instead of some young bimbo that's going to fuck the pool boy and take all his money... They seem happy. That's all that matters.

He definitely has a type...

899c754c270aee75eda429d00ffc28a1.png

That Asian chick was okay though

b41633867bfa684a2a8fa9ad334aa816.jpg

I'm not exactly Mr. Hollywood gossip but iirc Keanu has never been married.

She probably gives ridiculously fire deepthroat and doesn't nag him like yours does, and that's assuming you're even in a relationship.

More importantly, who gives a flying fuck?

She's actually 9 years younger than Keanu. Keanu is an immortal confirmed

timeline.jpg

Both Hugh Jackman and Pierce Brosnan are better looking than their wives. To be fair, Hugh Jackman's wife married him when he was a struggling actor and she was already a star in Australia, and Pierce Brosnan's wife was a stunner when she was younger
18945866-0-image-a-48_1569464526736.jpg

Pierce+Brosnan+Pierce+Brosnan+Keely+Shaye+11k5xmCd_27l.jpg

b292229adb44d13c25a8f81ca10fea10.jpg
Brosnan wife would actually be attractive if she actually hit the gym. shows how lazy she is. she has all day with out needing to go to work and can probably hire some of the best trainers all people have to do is work out like 45 mins a day.

What's wrong?

You morons think women are only about the looks? Dude is 55 and filthy rich and famous. I'm pretty sure he already went through the bang hot dumb girls stage of his life.
I get his logic.
im like more than 20 years younger than him and I am already burnt out on on dumb hot girls.

Brosnan wife would actually be attractive if she actually hit the gym. shows how lazy she is. she has all day with out needing to go to work and can probably hire some of the best trainers all people have to do is work out like 45 mins a day.

45mins a day ain't gonna fix that.

Wait...what!? She's 9 years younger, dear lord. I wonder what would happen if they had kids. Bad genes vs good....does it balance off or would 1 be attractive and the other a dud? Interesting experiment.

I don't think there's much correlation.

Mark Coleman's a bit of an ogre and his daughters are Babes.

45mins a day ain't gonna fix that.
it would be the bare minimum she could have prevented that by working out like maybe an hour a day for decades with a trainer. she could have been way less fatter.

Back