Karyn Bryant???

Why is she even part of the ufc? Does she even know martial arts? I agreed with Michael bisping when he called her out. She has no business in mma i find her annoying and unattractive. At least give her position to some poor wmma.

she alright. probs got mad, cus the flow od convo. and everyone watching.

Seriously, who cares?

If you want to look at women who look good, literally google is your friend.

Karyn was reporting the sport when you were still in short pants, stfu

The amount of people her calling her hot is alarming. She's definitely nice looking for a 50+ year old, but some of you need to leave your home.

She is most definitely not hot.

The amount of people her calling her hot is alarming. She's definitely nice looking for a 50+ year old, but some of you need to leave your home.

N7elGSq.jpg

I'd Do UH!

my guess is because she's half black/half white, is well-spoken, and fits the exact type of demographic the ufc wants to represent to the world. it's basically a political move, in my opinion. because i agree in general. her mma knowledge is lacking.

Compared to the other womyn that would replace her (think Jemele Hill) I’m perfectly fine with her.

The face of a corpse too, hes literally gray
Yep....seriously, though. Saw him on the espn broadcast team pre-fight the last time out and he was fucking such a hack....lifeless, like a walking corpse. No personality, his delivery has no energy whatsoever, and that F-15 he calls a nose is so distracting. Yet here we are, making threads about Karen, who is the complete opposite of said hack.

She is Joubans pimp. Makes good money off that boy

KB is fine af, and as far as sports goes she is way better than a lot of the hosts/announcers out there.

Karyn was reporting the sport when you were still in short pants, stfu
Doesn’t mean shit. She don’t belong in mma. If she wasn’t paid to talk about mma she wouldn’t talk about mma. Sorry you’re into grandmas

Sherdog is filled with ugly fat dudes. With bad taste.

She is one of the few female analyst interviewers I like.. she has a genuine love for the sport, her voice isn't grating or high pitched and she's easy on the eyes. She's been around for what, over 10 years? She's earned my respect.

Y'all are fucking nuts

For a 50 year old she's hot as fuck

She's the type of 50 year old that u know slayed hard in her 20's

I mean nobody has to find her hot now, w/e but give her some credit

This thread is stupid as fuck all around btw

Back