Karyn Bryant???

So because people dont want to see her that makes them this or that lol clearly there is only one side projecting. No one has to like what you like, and the kind of people that take issue are usually the insecure ones, just because i enjoy something i dont feel the need that everyone has to feel that way. Its 12 year old behavior.

I find her likable but uninteresting
I find her uninteresting.

The qualities she brings are paraphrased below, media qualities.

This thread has been done before and yet again I'll defend Karyn. Karyn has good energy, she has a passion for the sport and good rapport with the fighters and the people connected to the sport. She doesn't do stupid ass trolling or gimmicky sh*t. I loved the UFC on FOX and I love Karyn Bryant. So many women get hired just because they are a hot piece of ass and they suck at the actual job portion, or the sucked to get the job, or they just use MMA to jump to something bigger.

It's both relevant & humorous to me that Michael Bisping has now graduated into senior MMA analyst when he was known as an uncouth brawler for a significant part of his MMA career. Karen now, no longer stacks up.<TheDonald>

Back