Karyn Bryant???

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Why is she even part of the ufc? Does she even know martial arts? I agreed with Michael bisping when he called her out. She has no business in mma i find her annoying and unattractive. At least give her position to some poor wmma.

Her titties look decent

She can stay.

Dude these wmma chicks are way more annoying. Clearly you haven’t seen Jessica eye Jessica penne do their hosting issues. Karyn is an og reporter. You sound mad that because she’s not attractive she shouldn’t be talking MMA. Getting insecure vibes from ya

SplendidGreatGardensnake-size_restricted.gif

I like her. She's passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, lively, etc. You know, all the things that a boring dullard like Todd Grisham isn't.

47CD616A-0D3E-4C9E-B4CB-5421986FDABD.jpeg Relax if you don’t like her work don’t watch.....no need to cry on the Internet about it lol

I like her. She's passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, lively, etc. You know, all the things that a boring dullard like Todd Grisham isn't.
She obviously know how to do her job seeing how she’s always be hired to report on mma......I have no idea why OP having a meltdown about it lol

I think she does a fine job. Not eye candy (imo) though.

Dude these wmma chicks are way more annoying. Clearly you haven’t seen Jessica eye Jessica penne do their hosting issues. Karyn is an og reporter. You sound mad that because she’s not attractive she shouldn’t be talking MMA. Getting insecure vibes from ya
You thirsty
6yn51u4.gif

I bet she smells like coconut oil

I like her

Would definitely smash

Cant stand the granny, she sucks at commentary and isnt easy on the eyes. They need to get rid of her asap

Back