Karyn Bryant???

Karen is great and hot. Ariel on the other hand has the personality of a corpse and a face made for radio.

for a 50 year old, shes pretty attractive. great body too.

not sure why the hate.

for a 50 year old, shes pretty attractive. great body too.

not sure why the hate.
Me either, she is a hot black chick with a lot of mma klnowledge. Regardless if she is a true mma fan, the chick does her homework, got to respect that.

8-head skeletor who couldn't cut auditions for Coming To America.

Why is she even part of the ufc? Does she even know martial arts? I agreed with Michael bisping when he called her out. She has no business in mma i find her annoying and unattractive. At least give her position to some poor wmma.

She's been covering MMA for over a decade and been on television for 19 years, noob. Bisping didn't call her out for lack of knowledge, he was calling her out for reading from a teleprompter, which anyone in her position would be doing. She's the host and facilitator, her topics are decided by the higher ups.

If you want to know the real Karyn Bryant, watch her MMA podcast she has with Jouban. She shares her actual MMA opinions on there.

8-head skeletor who couldn't cut auditions for Coming To America.
Really, your argument is she couldnt make the cut for an eddie murphy movie? Wow, the stupidity of some of you sherdogers.

Cant stand the granny, she sucks at commentary and isnt easy on the eyes. They need to get rid of her asap
4b98c1df5bc613fcabe9a275e5412746.gif

She does a fine job, y’all trippen.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Karen Bryant is as Jamaican as a McRib (let's pretend the McRib's mom was jerk pork.)
Is this some sort of internalized racism? Is she not black enough for you? Or is it because she married a white guy?

Is this some sort of internalized racism? Is she not black enough for you? Or is it because she married a white guy?

I'm West Indian and live in the West Indies. Karen Bryant isn't, and does not.

Dude Kayrn is great stfu. Been giving solid interviews for a long ass time.

one of the best commentators. Jon Anik and Karyn Bryant are very underrated actually

I'm West Indian and live in the West Indies. Karen Bryant isn't, and does not.
SO why do you dislike her so much? You do realize, you are the only one who thinks she doesnt belong in the UFC booth?

Video blocked in my country. What did Bisping say?

Back