Karyn Bryant???

I like karyn, she's a true fan and has been doing this for a decade. She's respected by the mma community.

I wish there were more women, especially of color as MMA journalists/analysts.

Say this for Karyn Bryant.

She might not know much about MMA, but she is enthusiastic and fun, with a lively, likable personality.

Give me Karyn Bryant over someone like Julie Kedzie (whose own knowledge of MMA is antiquated and frequently wrong) any day.

I like her. I'm used to seeing her on the features, she's pleasant and has a nice voice. I feel she works well with the others.

Dude these wmma chicks are way more annoying. Clearly you haven’t seen Jessica eye Jessica penne do their hosting issues. Karyn is an og reporter. You sound mad that because she’s not attractive she shouldn’t be talking MMA. Getting insecure vibes from ya

Mikes 1000% right.

id do stuff with her

shes not bad looking, and shes been covering the sport for a long time. i have issues with other reporters right now, not karen

Absolutely nothing wrong with her. She does a pretty good job, she's a pro. Those of you saying you need to be attracted to her for your approval are living in the past. It's 2019 losers.

yeah never found her attractive or smart. But she'll do what she's told and read the teleprompter

I feel like valentina would do a better job (and would reach a wider audience with 3 languages)

Back