Karyn Bryant???

MMA H.E.A.T. was a damn good outlet. Karyn Bryant is alright in my book.

She’s a good reporter. I don’t think she’s unattractive (not that it should matter. Just responding to OP’s comment).

you will be wishing they had Karyn when they get a fighter to take her spot

i cant stand watching Invicta with Julie Kedzie stuttering/getting lost in every sentence

Damn! Reading through these comments is depressing. What a bunch of neanderthals.

Doesn’t mean shit. She don’t belong in mma. If she wasn’t paid to talk about mma she wouldn’t talk about mma. Sorry you’re into grandmas
Lol what a fucking loser.

She obviously know how to do her job seeing how she’s always be hired to report on mma......I have no idea why OP having a meltdown about it lol

Because he needed a new reason to cry about women. We probably know why.

Grisham... I always just refer to him as Forgettable or Meaningless Guy. I would never remember his name if not for sherdog. Why they signed him is beyond me. He brings less than nothing to the table.

I probably wouldn't remember his name either if not for seeing him on WWE TV all those years ago.

Y'all are fucking nuts

For a 50 year old she's hot as fuck

She's the type of 50 year old that u know slayed hard in her 20's

I mean nobody has to find her hot now, w/e but give her some credit

This thread is stupid as fuck all around btw
You’re low standard and desperate if you think she’s hot.

Why is she even part of the ufc? Does she even know martial arts? I agreed with Michael bisping when he called her out. She has no business in mma i find her annoying and unattractive. At least give her position to some poor wmma.

She knows more about MMA than 90% of this forum.

She can call any fighter in the world from the last 20+ years and they will pick up.

If you dislike Karyn you'll never get to appreciate fine women and will most probably die alone (or gay)
source.gif

Why is she even part of the ufc? Does she even know martial arts? I agreed with Michael bisping when he called her out. She has no business in mma i find her annoying and unattractive. At least give her position to some poor wmma.

She's a great interviewer, has good chemistry with the fighters, and is clearly a genuine fan, with knowledge of the sport.

If you don't like her, it's probably because you're a litlle bitch that knows nothing of the sport.

Go outside, incel. Rub your dick on a tree or something, ffs

Y'all are fucking nuts

For a 50 year old she's hot as fuck

She's the type of 50 year old that u know slayed hard in her 20's

I mean nobody has to find her hot now, w/e but give her some credit

This thread is stupid as fuck all around btw

"For a 50 year old" context matters significantly here.

I'm 24 years old, I generally don't find myself overly attracted to 50+ year olds.

Last edited:
You’re low standard and desperate if you think she’s hot.
Bruh for a 50 year old? She look good.

I am the furthest thing from having low standards, in fact my standards are often too high sometimes to my own detriment. Understatement of the century

But let's just straight up analyze her facial symmetry, dimensions of her face, length of her mid face and all the elements which are associated with attractiveness. All of which are measureable and universal.

She was probably a 7-8 back in her 20's. Whether she's hot now is up for debate and individual, she's not my type either. For a 50 year old woman with kids though, she looks good. Throw her face in one of those facial analyzers or w/e and you'll find the same thing.

"For a 50 year old" context matters significantly here.

I'm 24 years old, I generally sot find myself overly attracted to 50+ year olds.
Indeed

Let's imagine her in her 20's tho, prior to having kids.

She was almost certainly a strong 7-8 facial aesthetics / symmetry wise

People might not find her attractive now and that's fine, she ain't my thing either. Can't argue with facts tho. She is / was an attractive woman

For a 50 year old with kids I say she looks good af, but yeah again context is everything

you are officially stupid as fuck. congrats

Bisping always calls it like he sees it! Gotta keep your chin tucked buddeh!!!

Indeed

Let's imagine her in her 20's tho, prior to having kids.

She was almost certainly a strong 7-8 facial aesthetics / symmetry wise

People might not find her attractive now and that's fine, she ain't my thing either. Can't argue with facts tho. She is / was an attractive woman

For a 50 year old with kids I say she looks good af, but yeah again context is everything
DjtalpNVsAAIqbR.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

She's a great interviewer, has good chemistry with the fighters, and is clearly a genuine fan, with knowledge of the sport.

If you don't like her, it's probably because you're a litlle bitch that knows nothing of the sport.

Go outside, incel. Rub your dick on a tree or something, ffs
Go play with yourself while looking at grandma pics

Back