Elections Kamala Harris for POTUS

This woman . . . with the lies. I swear. Pushing that gun control propaganda. If she actually protested (and that's a big IF) it wasn't in California. Gun dealers have ALWAYS been to "register" sales. Assuming she means complete BCGs. With this flake you never know what she means.

That good @Darkballs? I used my own words this time. <JonesDXSuckIt>

True idiot, word salad hoe

Lmao you still going to vote for her 🤣

The bomb threats are coming from foreign areas not the U.S. if you've been paying attention. They are hoaxes for sheepal like you to glom onto. You're a stooge.
Of course the bomb threats were hoaxes. Who cares what country they came from? The only reason they were being made was because of trump lies and dangerous rhetoric.

... and they are going all in.

We are going to be told whatever is not the Democratic Party line is "Misinformation".... it's coming.

JD Vance Demands DOJ Go After Washington Post Writer Who Called For ‘Resistance’ Against Trump ‘Dictatorship’​

Dear Attorney General Garland and Secretary Blinken,
I wish to address to your attention a recent opinion piece published in the pages of a widely- circulated American newspaper. Based on my review of public charging documents that the Department of Justice has filed in courts of law, I suspect that one or both of you might characterize this article as an invitation to “insurrection,” a manifestation of criminal “conspiracy,” or an attempt to bring about civil war.1
After declaring that the odds of an American dictatorship in the next few years are “pretty good” and that “[t]hose who hope to be saved [from dictatorship] by a U.S. military devoted to the protection of the Constitution are living in a fantasyland,” writer Robert Kagan—an editor at large at The Washington Post—proceeded to the conclusion that a second Trump presidency would justify secession, treason, and (likely) political violence:
Resistance [to President Trump and the United States government] could come from the governors of predominantly Democratic states such as California and New York through a form of nullification. States with Democratic governors and statehouses could refuse to recognize the authority of a tyrannical federal government. That is always an option in our federal system.2

Vance asked to be notified by Jan. 6, 2024, if the DOJ would be looking into the matter. Vance also questioned whether Kagan’s wife, Deputy Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, would have her security clearance reevaluated, “in light of her husband’s call for rebellion against the United States.”

How does Vladimir Futon even get to the conclusion of political violence from the part of Kagans article he quoted?

Are you going to tell JD to fuck off or go fuck himself or a couch?

Don't know who she is but she has millions of followers.

Last edited:
Of course the bomb threats were hoaxes. Who cares what country they came from? The only reason they were being made was because of trump lies and dangerous rhetoric.

The bomb threats being hoaxes from foreign countries tells us they are either working with the Democrats or playing off their fears. The Democrats are the ones providing fuel for that fire. You're welcome.

Don't know who she is but she has millions of followers.

Billy Eilish, Beyonce and Swift is pretty much the trifecta of current female pop star endorsements, isn't it?
A little better than a WAG, Kid Rock, a racist has been and a man who writes songs about raping children.

Wish you would stop looking at The Heritage Foundation as a credible source of information.
Well, it is a better source than TikTok for supporting Harris.

* For those with Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS):
. Is there anything good about Trump's 4 years as president?
. Is there anything bad about Harris' vice presidency, time as senator and attorney general?

Last edited:
The bomb threats being hoaxes from foreign countries tells us they are either working with the Democrats or playing off their fears. The Democrats are the ones providing fuel for that fire. You're welcome.
DEMONrats being to blame is spot on so I can't argue that. On a quick aside though, will you ever go back to the AV with your banana tits standing next to a surfboard? It made you standout far more than this new generic bullshit.

Back