Justin Gaethje

Anonymous Mayhem

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Please stop. Max will out point him easily. He is not the big bad wolf yeah good for selling the fight but there is a reason why he has 4 losses. Funny if this guy is so capable why is he not champ. Islam will destroy him worse than Khabib.

Please stop. Max will out point him easily. He is not the big bad wolf yeah good for selling the fight but there is a reason why he has 4 losses. Funny if this guy is so capable why is he not champ. Islam will destroy him worse than Khabib.
You’re a retarded white belt don’t make threads.

Max has more than 4 losses. The worst fighter Gaethje ever lost to is Dustin Poirier, Max lost to him twice

Last edited:
Max may have the ability to outpoint Gaethje but he will never be the same fighter after that. I know he's Hawaiian and all but at the end of the day there's just so much trauma a skull can take. Max is very, very hittable while he has no knockout power. And I say this as a big fan of Max. I wish they had never booked this fight. But hey, the best is blessed and I'm always on board for the blessed express.

Justin can beat anyone and lose to anyone, he is a fun fighter

Do you remember what Poirier did to Max at 155lbs?

Please stop.

Max may have the ability to outpoint Gaethje but he will never be the same fighter after that. I know he's Hawaiian and all but at the end of the day there's just so much trauma a skull can take. Max is very, very hittable while he has no knockout power. And I say this as a big fan of Max. I wish they had never booked this fight. But hey, the best is blessed and I'm always on board for the blessed express.
Huge Max fan, but I kinda see it this way, too. Hoping for a different outcome, but not seeing it go any other way but Max taking some serious shots -- win or lose.

TS seems like he needed to vent. Not sure why or if it was a good idea to make a thread for that purpose, but <WhatItIs>

Spoken like a true white belt noob
Justin will destroy max there's no doubt about it put your $ where your mouth is since you seem so confident

We all know Charles and Khabib drowned him with pressure especially the grappling. Max is not capable of doing that.

I haven't watched the first Poirier and Alvarez fights in some time, but those guys are bigger and more powerful than Max. They forced JG to respect them, and they were still tough fights to win against what is now obviously a more raw, less sophisticated Gaethje.

Very tough fight for Holloway and looking at losses isn't going to make it much easier for him.

Back