Justin Gaethje

4 losses is not bad at all
The reason he isn't the champ is because the champ has one of the best ground game in the sport
And chin. Every other fighter who took a full power Gaethje right hand went to wobble town, if not to sleep. Khabib took a step or 2 backwards and resumed his normal assault.

Your argument is all over the place. Is he getting derailed by Max or fighting Islam?
He's getting out-destroyed by mislax, you just wait

I think Max has a chance, his cardio and pure boxing are better, but Justin has too much power for him especially with Leg kicks, Idt Justin beats Islam though

I'm not really saying anything here about who I think will win.

But

If there's a reason Justin has 4 losses, wouldn't there also be a reason Max has 7 losses?

That's kind of a weird hill to die on.

Gaethje will win this. Not because of any BMF BS but because he will dominate on the physicality side as the fight goes on. Rack up damage and points for decision win.

That came out of nowhere. Seems TS saw something on Gaethje and got triggered.

Wtf is he wearing?

Please stop. Max will out point him easily. He is not the big bad wolf yeah good for selling the fight but there is a reason why he has 4 losses. Funny if this guy is so capable why is he not champ. Islam will destroy him worse than Khabib.
White belt trash thread.... BAN!!!

You have the most pillowfisted guy that can set a record for significant strikes on someone without even wobbling them one time, and also absorbs the most significant strikes himself, on the decline, moving up a weight class for the second time, after already getting sent back with a loss, against one of the toughest, hardest hitting damage sponges, who also hit a new level skill wise in recent fights and is arguably in his prime, known for handing out career changing beatings, but do go on and tell me what part of what I said is wrong

4 losses is not bad at all
The reason he isn't the champ is because the champ has one of the best ground game in the sport
Yep. I can definitely see prime Gaethje being a champ at some point between BJ and Khabib's reigns. The time when the belt went from Frankie-Bendo-Pettis-RDA-Alvarez-Conor. I don't think he would've defended the belt 5 or 10 times or anything, cause he has holes in his game. But he's definitely a Top 3 to 5 fighter in most any era. The same is true for prime Tony Ferguson, circa 2016 or so.

I’m hoping Justin puts him asleep with one shot and then is able to land a couple hard follow up shots on max before the ref gets there. Getting hit while you are already unconscious is where that real long term damage happens and that is what I’m here to see

Back